I'm going to stop avoiding this name...

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Rosemary Charlotte : 28 (43%)
  • Clara Eloise : 22 (34%)
  • Clara with a different middle: 15 (23%)

Any ideas on another middle for [name_f]Clara[/name_f]?

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is [name_f]LOVELY[/name_f]. I wouldn’t change it, but if you decide it won’t fit…
maybe [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]?
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Tabetha[/name_f]?
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Brianne[/name_f]?
Good luck choosing a name! Be sure to go with what you love! <3

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but think the transition between the -a and E- is awkward.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] but I doubt my husband would go for either.

I like [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] a lot too.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] is probably my all time favorite girl names. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is great too, but I would probably do [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] myself.

I have to agree with a previous poster, I think the transition between the two names makes the combo [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] too “heavy”. And I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f], but perhaps this is a family name? I do think this combo flows better than [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] though.

Some more middle names for [name_f]Clara[/name_f]:
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louella[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Roselyn[/name_f] (instead of [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]? [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it ends in -n)
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], I think these names are perfect for each other. Not sure how you are pronouncing [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but if it’s claire-uh, I think it sounds wonderful. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] is ok but I’ve never been a huge fan of [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]. Syllable wise, its also a little choppy. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is nice but I prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] over [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

Other middles for [name_f]Clara[/name_f]:
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] // [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] // [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] // [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] // [name_f]Fay[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]

I also think the suggestion of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is nice, good luck! :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is beautiful.

Some [name_f]Clara[/name_f] suggestions:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] (ends in an n, but I do love this)

My favourite would be [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I love its elegant simplicity, but its still a gorgeous combo.

I voted for [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], I think it’s absolutely stunning. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is such a pretty and under-used classic.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is also lovely (and similar to my own name, [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]). I think it’s quite clever to have a back up name, just in case.

I don’t think you need to look much further when you already have two beautiful girls’ names ready to use.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is beautiful!

Wow a LOT of love for [name_f]Clara[/name_f]!! Thank you for alll the suggestions. I agree with the posters who nixed [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]… I was mainly toying with it because my husband likes the name [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]. It feels a little off for me though.

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] as well. I personally prefer this to [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is gorgeous! My second vote would be [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]. It’s spunky and sweet, and I prefer it to [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u].

I would choose:

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f]

or

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], dont love it paired with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] though and it makes [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] too old fashioned for me :frowning:

As long as it’s pronounced CLAH-ra, not [name_f]CLAIRE[/name_f]-ah, it’s a stunning name and you can’t go wrong. Works nicely with [name_u]Eloise[/name_u].

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] seems like a mouthful to me. I love [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but I would pair it with a shorter middle name like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] is super pretty! I also love the suggestion of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

Personally I like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] over [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. But do what you love!