Im having twins!

I’m having twins and there are so many names to choose from but i want them to be unique and original. They don’t have to rhyme. but if they do its okay if there are any suggestions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment. The last name is [name]Robinson[/name]!

Wow congrads! [name]Do[/name] you know if they are boys or girls or both? Here’s some ideas, but if you tell everybody a few ideas of names you like they are really good at thinking up ones in that vein.

Boys: [name]Brock[/name], [name]Walker[/name], [name]Haden[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]Corbin[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Finn[/name], [name]Beckett[/name]
Girls: [name]Haven[/name], [name]Reese[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Keena[/name], [name]Freya[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]Rhiannon[/name], [name]Avalon[/name], [name]Sheena[/name]

Any of these strike a chord?

Please tell us a few names you like because in the past I’ve racked my brain to come up with something really original and then it turns out that the person thinks [name]Kayla[/name] or [name]Emma[/name] is original.

[name]Susan[/name], that made me laugh out loud. :slight_smile: To the original poster, yes, please do give us examples of your taste in names!

Girls names:
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Abrial[/name]
[name]Elaina[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]

Boy names:
[name]Xavior[/name]
[name]Alfie[/name]
[name]Bazel[/name]
[name]Zion[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]

Here are a few off the top of my head for you!

[name]Charles[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] (the come from the same origin, I think thats very cute for twins)
[name]Alec[/name] and [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name] [name]John[/name] and [name]Mallory[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (I love love love [name]Mallory[/name] [name]Claire[/name] but hubby doesn’t like it)
[name]Reed[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Phillip[/name] and [name]Avery[/name]

wait… I just realized… are you having boys, girls, both?