I'm not sure about these names...

I’m not sure about any of these names, I like them, yet I don’t know if they work. Could you please give any suggestions or comments you have about the following names?

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Blyth[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Margaux[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Nora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Margaux[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. They have the best flow and they sound great together.

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Faith[/name] is nice, but its really nms. It sounds fine though, with nice flow.

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Blyth[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] are weird to me. I would reverse them. [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Blyth[/name] sound much better to me. Reversed, [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be my favorite. Also, i would spell [name]Blyth[/name] with the e as [name]Blythe[/name]. It just looks better to me.

[name]Blyth[/name] with the e as [name]Blythe[/name] would be pronounced [name]Blithe[/name], and I don’t like that.

[name]Ah[/name] okay. I was unaware of the difference in pronunciation :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Nora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]!

From your list I like:
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Margaux[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

I know a little girl named [name]Claire[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] and I think that’s gorgeous as well.

Suggestions:
[name]Fleur[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Hmm, I had the idea to slightly edit each combo to give it more spark, in my opinion:

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Faye[/name] - if you’re pronouncing it EZ-mee, if it’s EZ-may, maybe [name]Esme[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Esme[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] or [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Nora[/name] - though to be honest, I adore [name]Nora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and it doesn’t need changing in my opinon. My fave combo
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Margaux[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - I wouldn’t change this, love this too. But maybe it’s change the spelling to [name]Margot[/name] or [name]Margo[/name]. And if you want other middle ideas, [name]Margot[/name] [name]Esme[/name], [name]Margot[/name] [name]Iris[/name], [name]Margot[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Margot[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Margot[/name] [name]Cara[/name], [name]Margot[/name] [name]Ivy[/name].

Best of luck! :slight_smile: