I'm not sure about these names...

I’m not sure about the following names. I like them, but I don’t know if the work:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Troy[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]

Any suggestions or comments are welcome! Thanks :slight_smile:

I like them both reversed. [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Troy[/name] sound great!

However, in the order you have them in, I like [name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name]. [name]Troy[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] has a weird flow.

I agree. Especially because I’ve always seen [name]Jack[/name] as a nicname.

I actually love [name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name]! Though slightly nicknamey, I’ve always thought it worked well on its own. It’s my second favorite boys’ name, actually, and I much prefer it by itself. [name]Jackson[/name] doesn’t appeal to me and while the classic [name]John[/name] has lots of wonderful family connections for me, it just seems overused and boring (hence, [name]Jack[/name]). I have seen the combo [name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name] a few times and I absolutely love it–[name]Jack[/name] is a bit quirky while [name]William[/name] is so classy and timeless. I love the combination. :slight_smile:

[name]Troy[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] is okay, but nothing special for me. What do you like about it? I want to like [name]Christopher[/name] because I love the associations, but I much prefer [name]Christian[/name], personally. I used to like [name]Troy[/name] but now it seems boring and personality-less to me. Sorry. I would like [name]Christian[/name] [name]Troy[/name] a lot more, though!

Good luck!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name]. [name]Troy[/name] is not my fav, but it is nice as well.