I'm not sure what exactly to name my first daughter....

I’m 15 and am six months pregnant. I know I didn’t make the best choices, getting pregnant so young, but with that aside, I am now looking forward to the birth of my daughter! I’ve considered many names, but I think I’ve found a few that I like: [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Anna[/name] [name]Lily[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] “[name]Maggie[/name]” [name]Ann[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] “[name]Katie[/name]” [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I’m not sure which one I want, but I’ve been really leaning towards [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name]… could someone give me their opinion? My daughter’s going to have this name her whole life, and I want it to be perfect.
Thank You! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love your choices!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name]- [name]Lucy[/name] is a really great name, totally recognizable, but not at all common (I’ve never met a single [name]Lucy[/name] in my life!). I’m not sure I love her with [name]Grace[/name], though. What about [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]? I like the sound of [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but it sounds a little too nicknamey.

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Lily[/name]- I love [name]Anna[/name], but not with [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Anna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is beautiful, though.

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Ann[/name]- Nice, but you’ve got better.

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- Classic and beautiful, really nice. [name]Katie[/name]/[name]Kate[/name] is my favorite [name]Katherine[/name] nickname, too.

My favorite is definitely [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], I would actually use that myself in a heartbeat. [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is very nice too, though, and would be my top pick of your existing options simply because [name]Lucy[/name] is just so cute! [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my second choice.

I (and others) replied to your other thread. :slight_smile:

Hehe I’m [name]Anna[/name] & my sister is [name]Katherine[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] thats my latest [name]Lucy[/name] pair I also like [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] as first names :slight_smile:

I like [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name] the best. [name]Lucy[/name] is a gorgeous name with heaps of wonderful poetry and literature behind it - from Wordsworth’s [name]Lucy[/name] poems to [name]Forster[/name]'s [name]Lucy[/name] Honeychurch in Room With a View. It is beautiful but not frilly. Good choice.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is my favorite! Well, mostly just [name]Lucy[/name]. It’s so beautiful!

[name]Grace[/name] is very overdone as a middle name, in my opinion. What about a different middle name with [name]Lucy[/name]? Maybe [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], since I see that you like [name]Anna[/name]?

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is gorgeous. Absolute classic. I like [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but [name]Grace[/name] is a fairly common middle… try [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? I know [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a common middle too but it doesn’t feel quite as trendy as [name]Grace[/name], and it complements [name]Lucy[/name] a lot better.

You have some classic choices there that will wear well over time and are less common than they used to be–well done! My favorites of the bunch are [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name]. I say choose whichever name you think sounds best with your last name and is most likely to be nicknamed or not nicknamed in the way you would prefer.

I love [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! [name]Kate[/name] is a great nickname! [name]Catherine[/name] is also another pretty spretty…both are great K or C.

I love [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! [name]Kate[/name] is a great nickname! [name]Catherine[/name] is also another pretty spretty…both are great K or C.