I'm Preggo!!! Revised List!!

So now that I’m actually expecting, I don’t seem to like anything. Anyone else get that? Anyway here’s the names I’ve been crushing on…

Boys-

[name]Bandit[/name]*
[name]Fleet[/name]
[name]Luck[/name]
[name]Ludo[/name]*
[name]Revel[/name]
Vox*

Mn onlys- Adventure, Grimm

Girls-

[name]Birdie[/name]
Bluebird
Bluejay*
[name]Happy[/name]
[name]Jubilee[/name]
[name]Lucky[/name]*
Neon
Plume*
Swan
Whimsy

mn onlys- [name]James[/name], Miluj

*-favorites

So that’s it. Open to any suggestions that fit in with the style I’m going for.
Thanks!!

[name]Ludo[/name] Grimm is Fab!

I also like Whimsy [name]James[/name].

:slight_smile:

To go with [name]Pilot[/name] & [name]Dexter[/name], I like [name]Ludo[/name] and [name]Fleet[/name] best. For girls, [name]Jubilee[/name] or [name]Birdie[/name] stand out as frontrunners to me, although I think I may have a crush on Plume.

I agree with holbs - those are my favourites of your list too.

Other ideas - and I’m just throwing some out there…

Girls: [name]Feather[/name], [name]Maris[/name], [name]Lavender[/name], [name]Journey[/name], [name]Topaz[/name], [name]Fauna[/name], [name]Amaryllis[/name], [name]Vesper[/name], [name]Azura[/name], [name]Nova[/name], [name]Alba[/name], Bloom…

Boys: [name]Orion[/name], [name]Rex[/name], [name]Cypress[/name], [name]Sterling[/name], [name]Ace[/name], [name]Finch[/name], [name]Storm[/name], [name]Frost[/name], [name]Onyx[/name]…

Either: [name]Shadow[/name], [name]Winter[/name], [name]Echo[/name], [name]Garnet[/name], [name]Grove[/name]…

From your boys list I think [name]Fleet[/name], [name]Revel[/name], and Vox are fabulous with [name]Pilot[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name]! Vox Adventure or [name]Revel[/name] Grimm are my faves.

For a girl I loooove [name]Birdie[/name] and Whimsy. Not so much a fan of [name]Lucky[/name], as I know a staggeringly high number of pets named this. Maybe something that means lucky, like [name]Fortune[/name] or [name]Fortuna[/name]? Oooh, along that line, how do you feel about [name]Tarot[/name] for either gender? I’ve always loved the sound of it as a word and it has that super-hot O ending. I’m probably not daring enough to use it, but you might be! For boys I would also suggest Swift, or Prosper (instead of Luck, since Luck unfortunately rhymes with a curse word).

[name]Fleet[/name] Grimm
[name]Ludo[/name] Vox
[name]Revel[/name] [name]Fenix[/name]
[name]Rigel[/name] Vox

[name]Cyprus[/name] [name]Drake[/name]
[name]Flint[/name] Dare
Faroe Zeal

[name]Jubilee[/name] Swan
Plume [name]Petal[/name]
Whimsy [name]Plum[/name]
[name]Ever[/name] Plume - I like Plume a lot actually

Swift
Mirth
[name]Vashti[/name]
[name]Dove[/name]
Tinder

Boys-

[name]Bandit[/name]* – this is a cute idea. Sounds puppy-ish, but it could grow on me for a boy.
[name]Fleet[/name] – pretty much awesome.
[name]Luck[/name] – Not my style; I believe in Providence rather than luck so this isn’t a name I personally would use.
[name]Ludo[/name]* – Different. Nice for a middle.
[name]Revel[/name] – Aww! I love this!
Vox* – Ooh…exotic, and has all the qualities of [name]Fox[/name] without being so bluntly animal-ish.

[name]Birdie[/name] – SO sweet and beautiful, works for any age.
Bluebird – What a gorgeous idea! Makes a cute image in my head–sunshiney and bright.
Bluejay* – Same as above.
[name]Happy[/name] – To me, this is the dog on Seventh [name]Heaven[/name].
[name]Jubilee[/name] – Nice idea, but it’s too close to [name]Judy[/name] for me, and I have associations with [name]Judy[/name].
[name]Lucky[/name]* – See comment on [name]Luck[/name], in the boy’s list.
Neon – It’s a cool sound, but the imagery in my head is ugly–very downtown and cluttered and gloomy.
Plume* – Beautiful.
Swan – Hm. I like the idea, but maybe I like this better for a middle name. It seems too short for a first? Can you add something to the end?
Whimsy – SO cute and quirky and lovable!

Suggestions (and I know I’ve posted under other threads of yours, so I’m SURE some of these are repeats, and I apologize):

BOYS
[name]Banks[/name]
Cling
[name]Creed[/name]
[name]Dobbin[/name]
[name]Drury[/name]
[name]Elden[/name]
Kipland
[name]Locke[/name], instead of [name]Luck[/name]. But I know, it’s used on this forum a lot.
[name]Miner[/name]
[name]Ransom[/name]
Revere
[name]Steele[/name]
Stokes
[name]Vane[/name]

GIRLS
Birdine
[name]Carmel[/name]
Carmalee
Charm
[name]Dolly[/name]
[name]Goldina[/name]
[name]Kittie[/name]
[name]Maple[/name]
Memory
[name]Minta[/name]
[name]Pluma[/name]
[name]Silvina[/name]
Tassie
[name]Velvet[/name]

Boys-

[name]Bandit[/name]- I kinda like it, but it makes me think of a raccoon name.
[name]Fleet[/name]- I think this is my favorite of your boy names. Nice sound and feel, and it’s a word name that isn’t used in everyday conversations.
[name]Luck[/name]- I’m with alzora and don’t believe in luck personally, but I also think this word is used too much to be a name. I don’t like word names that are used often on a daily basis. I feel like every time someone uses that word, he would look up to see if they were talking to him, kwim?
[name]Ludo[/name]
- Kind of like, but all I can think of is the big hairy creature from The Labyrinth :wink:
[name]Revel[/name] - This one is cool. I like it a lot better than [name]Rebel[/name], and I’ve heard that for boys, so I think this would work.
Vox*- I like it, but I don’t know what it means. If it has good meaning to you, it may be the most usable on this list.

Mn onlys- Adventure, Grimm- Adventure is ok, not a fan of Grimm

Girls-

[name]Birdie[/name]- Cute but I’d be more likely to use it as a nn for another bird name.
Bluebird- [name]Love[/name] animal names!
Bluejay*- I think I like this one better than bluebird, but just because I like blue jays better. Can I suggest Magpie? I’ve always thought that would be an adorable girl’s name.
[name]Happy[/name]- [name]Little[/name] too wordy for me, but not terrible.
[name]Jubilee[/name]- Cute, but I grew up watching the x-men cartoons, so that is all I can think of with it.
[name]Lucky[/name]- dislike for the same reasons as [name]Luck[/name], plus [name]Lucky[/name] also carries some sexual connotation, which I wouldn’t want to have associated with my daughter. Plus, it is a wildly popular pet name.
Neon- I don’t like neon signs at all (I’m more of a nature person) so this has no appeal for me.
Plume
- Not bad, but it doesn’t just roll of the tongue easy for me.
Swan- I kinda like this one. Sounds feminine, and not too over the top.
Whimsy- Not sure if I like this. Maybe as a middle. I just picture an adult with this name having a hard time getting anyone to take her seriously. Maybe you could use it as a nn.

mn onlys- [name]James[/name], Miluj- Like [name]James[/name], but only on a boy. Not sure how to prn Miluj, but I don’t like any of the prns I came up with.

Good luck, and congrats!!

Well, your style is a bit different than mine…
That being said, I like [name]Bandit[/name] & [name]Fleet[/name] for boys. The others are blah.
“Adventure” as a middle name? I’m not big on the noun names. Grimm also sounds a bit harsh but I like the flow of [name]Bandit[/name] Grimm or [name]Fleet[/name] Grimm.

For girls, I actually really like [name]James[/name] for the middle name. My fav combos are Whimsy [name]James[/name] & [name]Birdie[/name] [name]James[/name]!

Boy
[name]Revel[/name]

Girls
[name]Jubilee[/name]
[name]Birdie[/name]
plume

[name]Ludo[/name] Grimm, hands down. It’s fantastic.

I’m also partial to Bluebird, but I have a personal connection to the name.

I know exactly what you mean about revamping your list once you actually get pregnant. For me, I just felt like there are names that suit this baby. Does that make sense?

For a boy, I love:

[name]Bandit[/name]
[name]Fleet[/name]
[name]Revel[/name]

Grimm is an awesome middle name. It reminds me of the Brothers Grimm. That’s my top pick for that!

For a girl, I like:

[name]Jubilee[/name]
Whimsy

The middle name [name]James[/name] would be awesome with one of the girlish first names you have.

Our naming styles are somewhat different, but here are some suggestions if you want them:

Boys: [name]Thatcher[/name], [name]Link[/name], [name]Wolf[/name], [name]Drake[/name], [name]Jai[/name], [name]Storm[/name]

Girls: [name]Linden[/name], [name]Reverie[/name], [name]Nova[/name], [name]Scout[/name], [name]Rain[/name], [name]Echo[/name]

Boys-

[name]Love[/name]:
[name]Revel[/name]
[name]Luck[/name]
[name]Bandit[/name]*
Adventure

Like:
[name]Ludo[/name]*
[name]Fleet[/name]

Dislike:
Vox*
Grimm (sounds like grim… kind of a downer)

Girls-

[name]Love[/name]:
[name]Birdie[/name]
Whimsy
[name]James[/name] (mn)

Like:
Bluebird
Bluejay*
[name]Jubilee[/name]
Miluj (mn) - what’s the story behind this name? where does it come from?

Dislike:
[name]Happy[/name]
[name]Lucky[/name]*
Neon
Plume*
Swan

[name]Ludo[/name]*
[name]Revel[/name]
Vox*

Are the ones I would consider for the boys. [name]Fleet[/name] would work a lot better if it didn’t make me think of [name]Fleet[/name] enemas.

Suggestions: [name]Fox[/name], Swift, [name]Peregrine[/name].

Girls side:
[name]Birdie[/name] - Like this
Bluebird - I’m surprised how much I love this.
Bluejay - Kind of cool.
[name]Happy[/name] - doggish. Would prefer another word name that meant happy.
[name]Jubilee[/name] - X-men. Okay otherwise.
[name]Lucky[/name]* - Would prefer [name]Felicia[/name] or [name]Zelda[/name] which mean lucky.
Neon - This is okay
Plume - I think I’d prefer [name]Poem[/name] but this is pretty.
Swan - kind of cool
Whimsy - Oddly likable.

Other suggestions for girls: Cygnet (a baby swan), Rosequartz, Kestrel, [name]Emerald[/name], Aether, Songbird.

[name]Ludovic[/name] would be great with a nickname [name]Ludo[/name]. The middle names are not good at all. Adventure? Grimm? Really?

And the girls are nms.

I like [name]Ludo[/name] Grimm and also wanted to suggest [name]Ludovic[/name], [name]Ludovico[/name], [name]Ludvig[/name], [name]Ludwig[/name], [name]Ludvik[/name], or maybe Ludolf as other food for thought.

Boys:
[name]Fleet[/name] Adventure is my fave. I like [name]Revel[/name] ok. I think Grimm would be a really tough name to have…such negative connotations with the name, you know?

Girls:
[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Jubilee[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Birdie[/name] and Plume aren’t bad.

I know a little boy named [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Sage[/name] Adventure. His brother is [name]Saylor[/name] and his sister is [name]Clover[/name]. I think it’s an adorable sibset. [name]Do[/name] you like any of those?

I love the name [name]Poet[/name], for either sex. Although it may be too close to [name]Pilot[/name].

These are some very interesting names. Not exactly my style, but some of them are cute :heart:

For boys, I’m a fan of [name]Ludo[/name] Grimm and [name]Bandit[/name] [name]Revel[/name];
For girls, I like Bluejay Miluj and Whimsy Swan :slight_smile:

I am a BIG fan of Cygnet.