I'm Really Stuck For A Name....Final Poll

See the results of this poll: What fits best for the character

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Ian Quinn : 16 (48%)
  • Noah Quinn : 7 (21%)
  • Alexander Quinn : 9 (27%)
  • Luke Quinn: 1 (3%)

[name]Ian[/name] sounds nice

[name]Ian[/name] is strong, sexy name. It also sounds very modern and chic when paired with [name]Quinn[/name].

I think [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds the best. It’s classic, strong and masculine and I can see an [name]Eric[/name] and a [name]Rachel[/name] naming their son this traditional name.

It is a hard call for me between [name]Ian[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name]. Would he be an [name]Alex[/name] or always an [name]Alexander[/name]?

It does sound good. 4 syllables with the 1 syllable surname. It flows. I can see [name]Eric[/name] calling his son [name]Alexander[/name]…never with the NN. [name]Alex[/name].

[name]Ian[/name] was one of my first thoughts. It’s the little humanity this character has left if that makes any sense. He’s a vampire now…turned to be with the love of his life for eternity, but now she’s gone. His mother is dead. His gut has always told him his father is alive…there is no physical proof he’s not, so he’s always searching. He’s doing this in a world that has changed. Warewolves, vampires, witches, and humans share the world and everyone looks normal…there is danger all the time. You don’t know who to trust.

It’s tough…both names fit. Actually, I have another character that would suit [name]Ian[/name] too.

I like [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] best. [name]Alexander[/name] to me is just very dull, and way too overused.

Overused…perhaps, but dull? I think it’s the most sophisticated of the 4 names…and that is another reason I have reservations about it. This character is not flashy in looks or personality.

When I picture this character in my head, I see something similar to [name]Lucky[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] from [name]General[/name] Hospital only with a larger build…maybe a little more scruffy. http://serialdrama.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b72b69e20120a630ed81970b-320wi.

I’ve decided to go with the name that was not my first choice for this character, [name]Alexander[/name]. I have only half built this character, so I’m build the rest of the character around the name. Thanks everyone for helping out.