I'm Really Stuck For A Name

I’ve been writing this big series for a few years now. And, I have a character I can’t seem to name. I’ve heard a few options that fit, but nothing is jumping out at me. I posted this on the Writers board, but maybe posting here will get some new ideas. The story takes place in 2020.

I need to name the son of [name]Eric[/name] and [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Quinn[/name].

Their son was born in 1991 (it doesn’t have to be a name from the 90’s). He’s 29, but has been a vampire since he was 24. He was turned into a vampire by the love of his life girlfriend who died a year later. It was his choice to become a vampire. He has not seen his father since he was 6 years old. Many believe his father to be dead…he doesn’t think so and is always on the look out for him. His mother, [name]Rachel[/name] died in a car accident so the son is very much alone. He’s on the hunt for his father, and the people that killed his girlfriend. He used to be a nice caring person, very sweet and loving, smart. A little shy, soft-spoken. Now he is bitter and mad at the world. Looks wise, he is 6’2" lean build, short brown hair. [name]One[/name] of his eyes is blue, the other is brown…he was born that way.

This character has two step-sisters he doesn’t know about. Their names are [name]Justine[/name] (vampire), and [name]Carly[/name] (human).

Obviously, the last name is [name]Quinn[/name]. My first thoughts were maybe, [name]Michael[/name], [name]Ian[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Daniel[/name] (nn. [name]Danny[/name]).
I would love some suggestions for names.

Thanks

I think [name]Ian[/name] fits the best, but I’m not sure about [name]Ian[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]…

The condition of having one eye a different colour to the other is called complete heterochromia. Heterochromia iridum - Wikipedia

I like the suggestion of [name]Noah[/name]. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Luke[/name] / [name]Lucian[/name] / [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] nn [name]Matt[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] nn [name]Gabe[/name] or [name]Gale[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name] nn [name]Nick[/name]
[name]Russell[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name] or [name]Nat[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name], [name]Alec[/name], [name]Lex[/name] or [name]Xander[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Lawrence[/name]

I love [name]Ian[/name] too. It’s an option for sure.

Thanks for the info about heterochromia. I knew the condition exsisted, but off the top of my head I couldn’t remember what it was called.

I immediately think of:

[name]Shawn[/name]
[name]Devon[/name]/[name]Devin[/name]

Thanks. I don’t mind [name]Shawn[/name]. [name]Devin[/name] is interesting. Meaning is poet. That could may tie in with how this character is soft-spoken.

I set up a poll for this if anyone is interested.