Im scared ADVICE????? WDYT????

Im 17 and Im expecting my first and im scared! i got married at 16 and im due 2/28/11 and i need advice and i wanna know some things about pregnancy and babies and HELPPPP MEEE!
Thanks a whole bunch!
~mommy5687

[name]Do[/name] you have any help from your mom?

Relax clam down. the worst thing durring pregnancies is stress! If i were in your sitch id b worried too, but the best advice would be to trust yourself, your mother, your dr., ect. youll be fine. [name]How[/name] do i know that? well the truth is I dont, and you dont either. But trust your instincts :wink:

A little bit. :cry: :cry: :cry: :frowning: :shock: :!: :!: :frowning: :frowning:

Ok well firstly, congrats:) Because a baby planned or not, no matter the age, is still a beautiful gift:)

Now with pregnancy, in reality there is nothing to be scared about. Pregnancy is 100% normal and as women, we are MADE to carry and birth babies. It is a natural thing for us, just like the natural ‘motherly’ feeling. Now, i would assume, what your scared of, is complications or problems. Well i can say that while you may see alot of on TV and here alot of horror stories from people, pregnancy and childbirth typically go along fine, and it is still abnormal to have pregnancy complications severe enough to actually be a worry.

At this stage in your pregnancy, almost 15 weeks i belive (my “sister” (friend) is due on the exact same day!). So, it is right along this time, probably in the next 4 weeks you will begin to feel fetal movement and really begin to ‘pop’ (have your belly grow). Also if you are worried about stretch marks, [name]Cocoa[/name] Butter Lotion (can be bought at any drugstore for relativly cheap) applied daily will dramatically decrease if not cease stretchmarks all together. However you will as you get bigger get some lines and possibly more hair on your ‘happy trail’, and dont worry they all go away after birth. Also! This is excited! In the next month you should be able to find out the sex of the baby! Oh whoops i think i read oyu didnt want to find out, lol well anyways :slight_smile:

Like i said, pregnancy is normal, women have ben delivering babies for centuries and will contiune to for centuries after us. There are numerous medical things that are done to prevent complications, stop them, or keep them under wraps. In todays medical day and age, technology does alot, and you have no reason to be scared. [name]Just[/name] get a good OB (obsetrician- this is your pregnancy doctor) and have either his/her number or a nures number or a 24 hour nurses hotline to call and ask advice if you dont feel right. This is your first pregnancy, this is all new to you, and you are young, its normal to feel anxiety, and dont be affraid to call one of the numbers you have and ask advice. Everyone working with you on your pregnancy and birth plan should always be willing to help calm your nerves :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] remember that it be ok, have friends that will support you, and start reading books to help you understand what is happening (because alot of stuff that is normal, may freak you out at first and its always better to be able to look it up then worry). I wish you the best :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Also the other poster said it right, the worst thing about pregnancy, is stress. It can cause alot of things. So try to relax as much as possible and dont be affraid to ask questions or ask for help:)