I'm so overwhelmed-UGH!

I have about a week until my due date and can’t decide on a name for my baby girl. Here is a list of ones i most like; any suggestion?

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Danika[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]-My brother & mother
[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Snow[/name]
Elinka [name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Jules[/name]
I like being unique but are these all alittle too weird? Should I start over and go more traditional?

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name]- I think this is a really nice name. [name]Skye[/name] is nms but it makes a nice mn with [name]Liliana[/name].
[name]Danika[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]-My brother & mother- My first and only thought was [name]Danika[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] the race car driver.
[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Snow[/name]- [name]Persephone[/name] is too out there for me.
Elinka [name]Paisley[/name]- The k is throwing me off. Have you considered [name]Elina[/name]? It is uncommon but still sounds familiar.
[name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name]- I really like the flow of this, although I prefer the spelling [name]Lily[/name].
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Jules[/name]- [name]Priscilla[/name] is too prissy for my taste, but I suppose she has potential.

My favorites are [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name].

Others you might like:
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Katarina[/name]
[name]Sonia[/name]
[name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]

Thanx leah_9, you really helped narrow it down for me, [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name], have been on my list from the moment I found out I was having a girl. I just got consumed with too many choices and it was getting out of control. You are so right about the [name]Danika[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]/[name]Patrick[/name], HaHa!

I agree with pretty much everything leah_9 said. My favourite would be [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name] though I also prefer the [name]Lily[/name] spelling. Though because I love [name]Lily[/name] so much I would go with [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] and call her [name]Lily[/name]. But that’s just me!

I like [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] very much

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] – pretty combo. I have never been a big fan of [name]Liliana[/name],[name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]…and [name]Lily[/name] is super popular right now if that is a concern of yours (I think she will be called [name]Lily[/name] whether you like it or not :wink: )
[name]Danika[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]-My brother & mother – I immediately thought of the racecar driver as well. She has definitely ruined [name]Danika[/name] for me.
[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Snow[/name] – I love this! Cute combo, and I love the name
Elinka [name]Paisley[/name] – really like the first name, don’t care for the middle. Although it is a very cute combo.
[name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name] – love this! Again, I don’t care for [name]Lily[/name]/[name]Lillie[/name], but this is too cute! Beautiful name…hands down, my favorite.
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Jules[/name] – like a lot. This name would age well. I like how it is familiar but not common.

I don’t think you need to scratch your list at all! I think you might feel like you “settled” on something if you don’t pick from your short list of “less traditional” names. Please let us know what you ultimately decide! I don’t think you can go wrong with any on your list.
[name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name] is definitely my favorite!

[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] - very pretty name, but I know too many [name]Lily[/name]/[name]Lilyana[/name]/[name]Lillian[/name]. I’m sad to say it is very popular where I live.
[name]Danika[/name] [name]Patricia[/name]-My brother & mother - I love [name]Danika[/name]! But not [name]Danika[/name] [name]Patricia[/name], too similar to [name]Danica[/name] [name]Patrick[/name].
[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Snow[/name]- I’m not a fan, sounds like a [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] character. Sorry.
Elinka [name]Paisley[/name] - This has potential. I’m warming up to it.
[name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name] - [name]FAVORITE[/name]! [name]Love[/name] this name, and wouldn’t change a thing.
[name]Priscilla[/name] [name]Jules[/name] - I really like [name]Priscilla[/name] but not [name]Jules[/name] and not crazy about the PJ initials.

All in all [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillie[/name] is the best! A little mix and match with middle names would make [name]Danika[/name] and [name]Priscilla[/name] better. Congratulations on your baby girl!

I like [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Snow[/name] the best, with the nickname Sephie. But, I’m partial to any combo with [name]Persephone[/name] in it.

My faves are [name]Persephone[/name], [name]Priscilla[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name]. [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Jules[/name] could work w/ any of those names. I love [name]Snow[/name] as a mn, my favorite of those options. If [name]Patricia[/name] is a bit long with the 3 syllable names you could use [name]Patrice[/name].

Best, [name]Blair[/name]