I'm unsure...

We named our daughter [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]…it was between that and [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

Now, months later I love the [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] part but unsure if I should have gone with [name_u]June[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

I don’t know why I’m feeling this way now. :frowning: Any thoughts?

I think [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is beautiful, spunky, and fresh like a perfect spring day. Definitely my favorite.

I prefer [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Thank you! That makes me feel better. I [name_f]DO[/name_f] like it. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is brilliant! Your daughter really has a wonderful name.

You daughter have wonderful name. [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - it doesn’t really matter.

Warmest congratulations! I, too, prefer [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is amazing! :smiley: I think it’s perfect and much prefer it to [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is absolutely incredible! I am so in love with that combination! I actually much prefer [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] to [name_u]June[/name_u], it feels like it has more character to me. It’s longer, I love the nature connection, and the spunky yet classy sound. Your baby girl has a lovely name :).

I think [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds better. Never too late to switch!

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is beautiful! Definitely the best choice!