Image Association

I’m looking for some new name inspiration, especially for my girls’ list. [name_f]My[/name_f] own creativity is often stimulated by images and art, so I thought I would share an art piece and see what it sparks in your creativity!

So! What names does the following image bring to your mind? [name_f]Share[/name_f] as many or as few as you like!

(The image is taken from The Mirror, a card in the Wildwood [name_u]Tarot[/name_u] deck, and was painted by [name_m]Will[/name_m] Worthington.)

[name_f]Susanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurena[/name_f]
Reya
[name_f]Enya[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
Lilula
Lumia
Rivera
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
Sylvestra

• Lilith
  • Lyra
  • Selene
  • Demi
  • Phoenix
  • Ursula
  • Cressida
  • Opal
  • Raven
  • Vanessa

Serenity
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
[name_f]Rafaela[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
Belisama

@may.rose - I absolutely resonate with [name_f]Enya[/name_f], Lumia, and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], and I adore that you included Sylvestra in this list! :heart_eyes:

@wander_lust3 - I can definitely see [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], and [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. I love the inclusion of [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]. The real winner for me here was [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]! YES. This is absolutely an [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] image. :purple_heart:

@lolzabeth - I can see [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], and I absolutely love your inclusion of [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]! Belisama is new to me, and I love the rhythm of it, how it moves from soft and delicate at the beginning to weighty and dramatic at the end.

1 Like