Imagery for Names?

I’m needing some help falling back in love with my favourites (which, sadly due to outside opinions, I’m not loving any names right now), and I think I need some positive imagery to go with my list to help me. Here’s the list:

Girls:

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Alethea[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Honora[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]

Boys:

[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

I’m not sure I can do all of these, but here’s the image I have of the following:

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] - a little girl in pigtails, probably the sort who would always chase after an older brother if she had one, who’s always too busy playing outside to notice how dirty she’s getting
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - (disclaimer: one of my favorite names) smart, precocious, inconveniently observant; kind of an old soul, wise beyond her years
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - all I see is dimples, a little girl with the happiest smile and memorable dimples
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] - destined to be a cheerleader/sorority type, all bubbles and gregariousness
[name_f]Honora[/name_f] - refined, sophisticated, not one to betray too many emotions
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - A girl with a great voice who loves to sing and perform on stage
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] - curly hair, really girly and sweet

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] - (disclaimer: another of my favorites) tall with broad shoulders, a natural leader even from a young age; he’s the kid who always organizes the others into games and teams and sets the rules but without being bossy
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] - a little awkward when he’s young, smart, though, and finally coming into his own during the college years
[name_m]George[/name_m] - goofy grins and an excellent sense of humor
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - (disclaimer: another of my favorites) he’s the kid who organizes a boycott of the school cafeteria in the 5th grade because they will only serve pizza once per week
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - kind and good-natured, an honest guy
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] - loved by girls and respected by boys, this guy is all athlete
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] - reddish brown hair and a nose that freckles in the sun; his Notre Dame jersey is his prize possession, and he’s made his parents watch [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] over and over and over
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - a literature/history buff; more into individual sports like track and golf that leave plenty of time for reading

There’s quite a few but I enjoy doing imagery so I’ll just touch on the ones that I really get something from.

Girls:

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]- I get an old crone from this but that’s not really positive sorry ^^
[name_f]Alethea[/name_f]- Ravens and long brown gowns that sway around ankles. [name_u]Magic[/name_u] spells and old dusty books.
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]- [name_u]Silver[/name_u] laughter and flower crowns
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]- Dark ebony and ivory rings. Toddler’s laughter and bright pink roses.
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]- Elegant and beautiful. Willowy and tall with wavy brown hair
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]- [name_f]Icy[/name_f] crystals and warm baths. Adventurous spirits.
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]- Dark and mysterious. A plump woman who loves to bake cookies. Friendly smiles.
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]- The colors red and blue. Darling. Loves to dress up in old clothes
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]- [name_m]Little[/name_m] girls with warm furs coats and daisies in their hair. The color pink.

Boys:
Sorry all of these are a little too plain for me. I wish I could do them but since you hear them all the time, it’s hard to come up with specific imagery since my mind is overloaded with so many different sources that the name has come from.

Your lists themselves carry a distinct style! Old fashioned, unique, spunky, three syllabled, and outside of the box.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]: I [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] it! I love it’s elegance and it’s nicknames: [name_f]Norah[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is spunky and fun! Think of [name_f]Romona[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]: In Pride and Prejudice, Mr. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]'s younger sister is called by this name. This alone makes one love it!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f]: Is my all time favorite. There is a limitless supply of admirable fictional characters and authors that go by this fantastic name!

If you want to fall back in love with [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] I seriously recommend this webcomic Girl Genius