Imaginary Birth Announcements!

We are incredibly excited to announce the arrival of our girl…

[name_f]Delphinium[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] was born at 5:53 am on [name_u]June[/name_u] 20th - three weeks before her due date - making it just in time for the summer solstice! She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, and was only 17.5 inches long!

In the beginning of the naming process we were really concerned about the usability of a lot of names on our list, but we found as we considered all of our names more seriously, it became something that we talked about less and less. The names on our list that were more “normal” were even surprising to some people, so we felt like we might as well pick a name we actually loved, rather than settling on one we just liked. We adored the name [name_f]Delphinium[/name_f] for several reasons, one of the biggest being the symbolism the flowers have, that being “big hearted” or “cheerful.” It also is a little tie into her due date month, [name_u]July[/name_u], as delphiniums are the [name_u]July[/name_u] birth flower. We wanted a more classic and widely used middle name, and we chose [name_f]Kate[/name_f] for that reason. It also honors me, as my middle name is [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]!

[name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is the sweetest little girl, and we love her so much!

4 Likes

We are absolutely overjoyed to announce the birth of our little girl…

[name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] was born at 10:02 pm [name_u]November[/name_u] 27th, just as a beautiful snowfall began outside. She weighed 7 lbs 12 oz, and was 19 inches long.

Chrysanthemum’s name came to us quite quickly, and we had firmly decided on it just three weeks after I found out I was pregnant. The only thing we worried about was if she’d actually be a girl or not, so we’d be able to use her name! [name_f]My[/name_f] pregnancy was a bit hectic, so it really felt nice to be fully decided on her name! [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] honors my mother, and we love what the flowers symbolize, as well as its tie to her birth month. We read the book [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] a lot, and I feel like it added a lot of significance to the name as well. [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is a subtle nod to our [name_u]Irish[/name_u] heritage! [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] joins older sister [name_f]Delphinium[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] “Delphi” (3), who loves feeling independent now that she’s a big sister!

[name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] is the happiest little girl, and we are so lucky to call her our daughter!

2 Likes

After an incredibly quick 9 hour labour, our perfect daughter arrived earth-side.
She was born at 1:11am weighing 5lbs 8oz, measuring 18 inches.

I’m excited to introduce; [name_f]Solana[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f], our sweet little love bug already :love_letter:

Her name is inspired by my all time favourite movie Sound of [name_f]Music[/name_f]. [name_f]Solana[/name_f] is inspired by the song [name_f]Do[/name_f] Re Mi, the first part of her name being a subtle nod to the part saying So, a needle pulling thread. The name [name_f]Solana[/name_f] also means sunshine, fitting into our family perfectly.

Her middle name [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f], is my favourite flower as well as being a song from Sound of [name_f]Music[/name_f] which has meaning to me as my mom sang it to me as a child.

2 Likes

we are delighted to announce the arrival of our sweet maritime babies, catalina ariel & marisol daphne.

kitty & mary were born 7 july, at 2:08 and 2:29, weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz and 6 lbs 9 oz respectively. i couldn’t be happier that my angels on earth came a few weeks early, because 7 july is the day that their father and i first met. we were a little on the fence with giving them both names in honour of this, but we took them coming early as a sign. <3

when we first met at my father’s home in san diego, we constantly spoke of baby names–especially catalina, which comes from the island near los angeles that we both loved to go to as children. it seemed only natural to give our firstborn the name we had been discussing since we were 17 & 20. ariel is a no-brainer; she’s the princess he likened me to the most that wonderful summer, as well as a shakespearean manifestation of the sea from the play that reminded me the most of us—the tempest.

marisol is not only a reminder of waking up with him and looking out at the sun and the sea, but the epithet for la virgencita — maria de la soledad. it also bears remembrance to the song soledad y el mar, which we danced to as the day turned to dusk on the beach. daphne is a name that we frequently spoke of for months before we saw one another in person – a river sprite from greek mythology that i adore.

they’re the happiest little babies and it’s always been my dream to be a mother. i know their father has wanted to be a dad since he was in high school! i love them more than i could’ve ever thought possible. they have their father’s big, sweet eyes, and my cupid’s bow. the girls join our chihuahua, andy sixx, who was shocked when we brought the girls home, and realised that the crib we set out wasn’t for her.

4 Likes

We are beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our first child, a little girl – [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u].

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] was born on [name_u]January[/name_u] 27th, at 11:11 am, weighing 6lbs 3oz, and measuring 19 inches. She is the sweetest little girl, and we adore her so much already.

We chose [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] for its fresh and lively sound. We love that the name is Gaelic, as it ties into her [name_u]Irish[/name_u] heritage. In the beginning of my pregnancy we tossed around the name [name_f]Effie[/name_f] a lot, and though we eventually decided not to use it, we love that it’s a possible nickname for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

[name_u]Valentine[/name_u] was chosen for its imagery and vibe, as well as a subtle nod to Fiona’s due date, which was Valentine’s [name_u]Day[/name_u]! Valentine’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] is a day of abundant love and joy, which is what little [name_f]Nona[/name_f] has already brought our family. We adore the meaning of “strong, healthy” and we can only hope it encourages our little girl to always persevere and stay strong.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is the sweetest little baby, and we are incredibly in love with her. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, sweet [name_f]Effie[/name_f] <3

4 Likes

my friend Fiona was almost name Fiona Valentine. she ended up being Fiona Clare though

1 Like

I’m shocked to be writing that we’ve had our baby… and he is a boy.

Weighing in at 9lb 9oz, measuring 17 inches, making his debut at 4:39 this morning, we are so excited to welcome our son: [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Plenty[/name_m].

I liked the idea of choosing the name [name_u]Amos[/name_u] for its Biblical origin, but what’s more, we just love saying it. (If baby had been a girl—which we all thought he would be!!—his middle name was going to be [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. Now, it’s a nickname for his first.) I also love that his name starts with the same letter as all the girls’ names end with.

The name [name_m]Plenty[/name_m] is a reminder of our boy’s virtues—a reminder which he will carry in his name. His life is plentiful, and he completes our family plenty.

[name_u]Amos[/name_u] joins sisters [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Zahava[/name_f] [name_f]Elouise[/name_f], and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. The sisters have visited baby boy and Mumma this morning and enjoyed his little lips, bitty fingers, and fuzzy head.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u], Zellie, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Amy[/name_f] — you make our family whole! 🩷🩷🩷🩵

3 Likes

We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our second child, another daughter – [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u].

[name_f]Martha[/name_f] was born [name_u]March[/name_u] 25, at 12:01 am, weighing 6lbs 9oz, and measuring 18 inches. She is the cutest little babe, and we love her infinitely.

We chose the name [name_f]Martha[/name_f] for its cute and clunky sound. We love that it has a connection to my name as it starts with M, as well as the meaning of “the lady” (or “the mistress” which might not be as great, but is still interesting!) Our other daughter’s name means “fair” and though that actually ties to color in terms of her name meaning, we like that it can also be a subtle link between our daughters names!

[name_u]Loveday[/name_u] was chosen for its sound and imagery, as well as a nod to the day [name_f]Martha[/name_f] was born, which was the same date as Annunciation [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]. For us it symbolizes the infinite amount of love and joy that Martha’s arrival brought us, and we hope it serves as a reminder to our [name_f]Mae[/name_f] that we will love her unconditionally.

[name_f]Martha[/name_f] is the sweetest little girl, and we can not be more proud to introduce her to the world. [name_f]Martha[/name_f] joins older sister [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] (2.5) who has been calling her “Mawfa” since we brought her home. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, sweet [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. We love you forevermore <3

2 Likes

I could not be more thrilled to announce the arrival of our baby…a little boy!

Weighing a wee 5lbs 1oz, measuring 18 inches, arriving [name_u]June[/name_u] 28th at 1:14 am, just over an hour after his dada’s birthday, we are so overjoyed to welcome our son: [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Rory[/name_u].

From the moment I’d found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted to find a name that had a connection to the ocean or sea. Caspian’s father adores swimming, and anything having to do with the water. I knew I wanted us to use an honor for my husband without using is actual name, and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] felt like the perfect way to do so. We love its versatility, and the fact that it is able to fit our son no matter what.

The name [name_u]Rory[/name_u] is a nod to our [name_u]Irish[/name_u] heritage, it also ties into my name which is quite popularly used in [name_u]Ireland[/name_u]. The playful nature of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] felt perfectly matched with the more serious side of [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and we adore how they balance each other.

Our perfect little surprise, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], we are absolutely elated to call you ours <3

1 Like

I’m thrilled to welcome my sweet little girl made her way into this world!

My Christmas baby girl, made her grand entrance on the 6th December 2023. She was a little baby at 5lbs 3oz, as she was born at 36 weeks and 5 days. She has a bit of dark hair, just like all the babies in my family!
We would love you to meet…

Olive Melissa Rose :tulip:

Olive is a name I chose when I was 11/12 that I really loved as it was my great-grandmothers name and I just loved the name. I always wished Olive had been my middle name! Her dad loved it right away, as he loved Olivia. So it just felt too perfect of a name to pass up!
Melissa is an honour name for someone very close and important to me, I promised her when I was quite young that I would honour her in my first born daughters name.
Rose is her paternal grandmothers name. We each decided that we would each have one honour middle name, and it just flowed so nicely with Olive Melissa her name just felt so perfect!

She does have SO many nicknames, we decided we would just see if any came naturally and well a lot did! We call her: Oli, Oli Boli, Livy, Liv & just Olive! :smiling_face:🫶🏻

1 Like

I’m excited for y’all to meet my quadruplets

[name_u]Brody[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] “Bell Bell”, Big Brother [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] (3), [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] “Bray”, and [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] “Brad or Big man”.

[name_u]Brody[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
Weight: 3lbs 3oz
Height: 14in

[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u]
Weight: 3lbs
Height: 13in

[name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u]
Weight: 3lbs 2oz
Height: 15in

[name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
Weight: 3lbs 6oz
Height: 16in

[name_m]Born[/name_m] on [name_u]December[/name_u] 14, 2022
They are thriving and are acting like the average 1-year-old. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] loves his brothers and sisters.

1 Like

That is so cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I could not be more overjoyed to announce the birth of our baby…a little boy!

Weighing just 6lbs 2oz, measuring 17 inches, and arriving [name_f]May[/name_f] 24th at 12:02 pm, just as the sun came out after a rainstorm, we are so incredibly thrilled to welcome our son: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Bastien[/name_m].

We cycled through a lot of names through my pregnancy, and had the absolute hardest time deciding on anything. It felt like the second we finalized a name we began to have doubts. As we didn’t find out the sex until birth we had to decide on both a boys and girls name, which made it even harder. In the end, we ended up coming back to [name_u]August[/name_u], a name that has been on our list since my first pregnancy. We love its connection to summer, and the versatility it has.

The name [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] is a nod to my [name_u]French[/name_u] heritage, and we also love the meaning it has. We hope it reminds our son to always search for knowledge and remember he is loved and adores.

[name_u]August[/name_u] joins his older brother [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Rory[/name_u] (nearly 3), [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] has visited baby boy and I this afternoon, and is absolutely in awe of his baby brother.

Our perfect little baby boy, [name_u]August[/name_u], we are absolutely delighted to call you our son <3

1 Like

ahh! this feels crazy, but i’m ready to announce that our little man has made his way into the world on february 1st 2024 at 7lbs exactly! he was born via emergency c-section at 36+6, although it wasn’t the ideal labour situation i’m so delighted to have my little boy here!
big sister olive (2) is crazy smitten with her little brother, never leaving him alone!

our beautiful little boy is so loved and we are so exited to have him here!
his name is ruben felix grey and it suits him so perfectly!

welcome roo! :cloud:

2 Likes

I could not be more thrilled to announce the arrival of our baby…a little boy!

Weighing just 5lbs 12oz, measuring 18 inches, and arriving on [name_f]June[/name_f] 11th at 3:09 pm, just as a beautiful rainbow appeared, we are so overjoyed to welcome out son: [name_m]Basil[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

We went through a lot of names during my last pregnancy, and we were lucky enough to have settled on Basil’s name a long time ago. We didn’t find out his sex until birth, so we had to pick out two names, which caused a little bit of stress. However, we were lucky enough to be blessed with another little boy, and the moment we met him, we knew we had made the perfect choice for his name. [name_m]Basil[/name_m] has been on our list since our first pregnancy, and it felt so incredibly right for this little boy. We love the meaning of “royal” as well as the fact that [name_m]Basil[/name_m] symbolizes a safeguard in the passage of life, a declaration of love, and protection from evil. We love the versatility the name has, as well as its connection to nature.

The name [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] has ties to literature as well as a very subtle nod to the coast and ocean, seeing as [name_m]Athens[/name_m] is a coastal area. We hope the name always reminds our son how much we love him and that there is no limit to what he can achieve in his life.

[name_m]Basil[/name_m] joins his older brothers [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Rory[/name_m] (5) and [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Bastien[/name_m] (2). [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_m]August[/name_m] have been loving on Bash since we arrived home three days ago, and are absolutely in love with him.

Our perfect little babe, [name_m]Basil[/name_m], we are absolutely ecstatic to call you our son <3

We had a baby! A baby boy! We were thrilled to welcome little [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and measuring 21 inches, on [name_f]February[/name_f] 15th at 4:30 am.

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is our first baby, so it was very stressful naming him knowing the style of his name will determine his siblings names! His name is [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], called [name_m]Wes[/name_m], and it suits him excellent, but we also strongly considered [name_m]August[/name_m], [name_m]Ellis[/name_m], and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] for a boy. If he was a girl, he would’ve been [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]January[/name_f]. Neither [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] nor [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] are family names, but [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] slightly honors my mother, who adores [name_m]Westley[/name_m] from A [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bride[/name_f]! With [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] we just loved the rugged feel.

We are so happy that he is here safely and we are already talking about sibling names! [name_m]Welcome[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]! We love you so dearly already.

1 Like

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our precious baby girl, Zikrina Felisha “Zifel” :blossom: who made her grand entrance into the world on February 25th, 2024.

Zifel has brought unimaginable joy and happiness into our lives since the moment she arrived. Her name, Zikrina, meaning “remembering good things,” reflects the blessings and positivity she has brought into our lives. Felisha, meaning “happiness,” perfectly captures the joy and delight she brings to everyone around her.

She weighed in at 7 lbs and measured 16 inches, and she’s already proving to be quite the little adventurer with her bright eyes and contagious giggles.

We are overjoyed to watch her grow and learn each day, and we can’t wait to see the amazing person she will become. Zifel has already stolen our hearts, and we are forever grateful for this beautiful blessing in our lives.

Thank you all for your love and support during this incredible journey.

With love,

Hilwa Taqiyya

i’m so thrilled to announce the birth of our second princess! :cherry_blossom:
our beautiful daughter matilda florence leigh ‘tilda’ is joining her big sister lucinda elisabeth joy ‘indy’!
tilda was born on february 20th at 3:04pm, she weighed 7lbs 14oz & was 20 inches long. we are so thrilled that tilda is here with our family, as she’s the most gorgeous final addition. we are so full of love for our sweet baby girl! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

she is such a sweet & happy baby, & i feel so lucky to call her my daughter!

we welcome you miss tilda, indy loves you so much as do we! 🫶🏻

1 Like

We are incredibly overjoyed to announce the arrival of our little boy, [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Sonny[/name_m].

[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] was born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 23rd at 5:51 p.m., weighing 7lbs, 9oz, and measuring 19 inches.

Maxi’s name is one we fell in love with without even realizing it. We spent a lot of time looking over name lists and picking out the ones with the specific vibe we had in mind for our little guy, and we very quickly began to adore Maxwell’s name. [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] is versatile and has several good nickname options, as well as the beautiful meaning of “great stream.” [name_m]Sonny[/name_m] livens up the more serious [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], and we really enjoy the melodious ring it has.

[name_m]Welcome[/name_m] to the world, our little joyous light! We are so delighted to call you our son, [name_f]Maxi[/name_f]. :sunny:

1 Like

I am overjoyed to announce the earthside arrival of our newest little loves!

On [name_m]March[/name_m] 2nd, 2024, we welcomed two healthy, beautiful baby girls to our family.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] was born at 3:02 PM and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] quickly followed at 3:03 PM. The girls join big siblings [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Pax[/name_m], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f], [name_f]Haven[/name_f] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Courage[/name_m], and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] has already been affectionately nicknamed “Celie” by her brother, [name_f]Haven[/name_f]. [name_f]Celie[/name_f] was named [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] for the meaning and we hope that it serves as a lifelong reminder of the eternal happiness that she has brought to our family through her existence. [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is for the several generations of women in our family that bore the name before [name_f]Celie[/name_f] was born. We hope that she draws from their strength, love, and goodness every time her middle name is spoken.

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] was named for [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] 23:2-4, in reference to the description of the pastures and the peace that we hope [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] finds within her life, whether from faith or somewhere else. [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] was chosen for her middle name because we want her to always find compassion for those around her, and because of the many strong female namesakes that bore the name, such as [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Bader[/name_m] Ginsburg and the Biblical character.

We are absolutely smitten with these little girls.

1 Like