Imaginary Birth Announcements!

Our baby girls have arrived! Rose Elizabeth and Florence May join eager older brothers Peter Michael (10), Henry Merit (7), and Oliver Edward (4). We’re so excited to enjoy the holiday season as a cozy, huge family. Welcome, Ro & Flo, our little ladies!

2 Likes

We are proud to announce Elio Camden who made his apperance earthside weighing 7lbs 2oz

Elio Camden is brother to Anahi Isobel “Roo” & Emelina Clara " Emmy"

Roo is so excited to be a big sister again and already adores Eli.

Emmy is still a bit unsure with her baby brother but is slowly gettting used to being a big sister.

1 Like

We are thrilled to announce the birth of our sweet daughter, [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. She made her appearance at 6:09 AM on [name_u]October[/name_u] 7th, 2021. She weighed in at 6lbs 8oz.

Big brothers [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Revere[/name_u] {5} and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] {3} are thrilled to have a little sister and can’t wait to help mom and dad take care of her.

4 Likes

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my daughter, [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].

1 Like

We are overjoyed with the arrival of our second child, Miss [name_f]Asha[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] Carrots.

We placed great value on the meaning of her name. It was important that her name honoured the child we lost to miscarriage. Her first name, [name_f]Asha[/name_f], means hope in Sanskrit or life in Swahili, as we hoped this baby would join our family on earth; and her second name [name_u]Scout[/name_u] honours our angel baby in heaven.

We are so glad you are here, [name_f]Asha[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] ! You have no idea how much healing you have given us.

1 Like

Our 4th and final baby has arrived to complete our family!
We are so exciting to announce the birth of

[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

She was born at 38weeks, weighing 6lbs 6oz

her older siblings are so in love with her already. She joins [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Greyson[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] (8), [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (5) [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (3).

2 Likes

Its with great pleasure that we announce the birth of [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]. Hes the loved younger brother of
[name_f]Coralina[/name_f] “Coral” [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Duer (9) and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] “Eddie” [name_u]Bo[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] (8).

1 Like

[name_u]Blessed[/name_u] to welcome, [name_f]Roisin[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!
She joins big brother [name_u]Everett[/name_u] John(8) and big sisters [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] Colette(5) & [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] Maeve(2)

2 Likes

[name_u]Kamryn[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] joins big siblings [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Carole[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] (6), [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (4), and [name_u]Henley[/name_u] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (1 1/2). We are so blessed to have her in our family, and her siblings shower her with kisses every day. :two_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

Our third little girl has arrived! Her name is Penelope Louisa Jane.
Big sisters Rose Josephine Grace (8) and Florence Elizabeth May (5) are thrilled with their new playmate.
:tulip::tulip::tulip:

4 Likes

I LOVE the theme, the names and the story behind the names of the sextuplets! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

elise kennedy (lisse/ellie) joins, and completes our family! she joined us at 6:18 PM on the
26th of [name_u]February[/name_u].
shes’s greeted by big sisters francesca violet (5) and audrey estelle (2), and is being anticipated to meet!
welcome lisse!

1 Like

I’d like to announce the birth of [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] she joins big sisters [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (2) [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (7) and [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (12)

2 Likes

Here’s another one because why not!

I’d like to announce the adoption of baby [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] she joins older siblings [name_u]Everette[/name_u] (Evie) [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] (3) [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] (Lenni) [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (4) [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (Maggie) [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (6) [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (7) [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Miles[/name_u] (10) [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] (10) [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (11) [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (16) [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (T) [name_m]Micheal[/name_m] (18) and [name_u]Clare[/name_u] [name_f]Elouise[/name_f] (18)

1 Like

I would like to announce the birth of my first children, my twins: [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]. Our theme was matching initials. Their first initials are derived from family names, the second initials highlight our Jewish roots and the third initials are gender neutral names for the children in case they are trans/enby.

1 Like

We are thrilled to announce the birth of our sweet daughter [name_f]Sula[/name_f] Èlodie [name_f]Rose[/name_f], who arrived earthside on [name_u]February[/name_u] 15th 2021 & weighed in at exactly 6lbs.

Her first name is a namesake to someone who is very special to me, while Èlodie means treasure, we are so in love with her and happy to be in the little newborn bubble with our little family.

[name_f]Sula[/name_f] Èlodie [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :butterfly:

5 Likes

overjoyed to announce the birth of primrose beth and flora alice!

1 Like

On this International Women’s [name_u]Day[/name_u], the ladies of the [name_f]Babe[/name_f] [name_m]Cave[/name_m] are happy to announce the arrival of [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] joins her sisters [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], and [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. Moms and sisters are elated.

2 Likes

Ooo this sounds like fun!

I am happy to announce the birth of [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. He joins big sisters [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] (6) and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] (4), and big brother [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (2)

5 Likes

happy to announce the birth of oscar lilac! he joins older siblings dashiell briar and flora scout!

4 Likes