Imaginary Birth Announcements!

our last little girl has finally arrived earthside.
alma bea
was born thursday, june 23rd at 3:55 pm after the most perfect water birth at home. she was born at 38 weeks 1 one day, weighing 6 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches long, making her my second largest baby. we feel so incredibly delighted to finally have her in our arms. alma joins big sisters minerva sophie (5), eleanor juno (3), and big brothers francis lou and robin kit (1 year 7 months), along with cat siblings tillie, basil, and moss.

our little divine gift has finally arrived.
theodore reid
joined our family wednesday, february 7th at 4:43 am. born at 39 weeks and 3 days, teddy was 18 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 3 oz. he’s been an absolute dream. theodore joins siblings minerva sophie (7), eleanor juno (4.5), francis lou (3.5), robin kit (3.5), and alma bea (1.5), along with cat siblings tillie, basil, and moss.

our last two are here!
silvia maude + henry october
were born thursday, september 17 at 5:56 pm and 5:59 pm respectively. they came at 37 weeks 2 days. silvie weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and was 18 inches long. henry was 5 lbs 9 oz and 17 inches long. there are so incredibly perfect. silvie and hank join siblings minerva sophie (9), eleanor juno (7), francis lou (5), robin kit (5), alma bea (4), and theodore reid (2), along with cat siblings tillie, basil, moss, and saoirse.

We are beyond excited to announce the birth of [name_f]Corita[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! Her big sister, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] (6), is thrilled!

I’m so excited to announce that our third babe has arrived earthside. After going the entire pregnancy expecting to have our third girl, we were shocked to welcome a little boy! Clearly we aren’t very good at guessing because we’ve guessed wrong each time so far.

[name_m]Azriel[/name_m] [name_u]October[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] joins his big sisters: [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Sorrel[/name_u] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] (3.5) and [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] (1.5). [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u] could not be more excited to finally have Az at home with us, and we feel so incredibly lucky to have our three lovely little babes in our arms at last.

she’s here! we’re overjoyed to announce our first:
elodia sappho (born at dawn on tuesday 9/13)

so far we’ve been calling her lo, lola, and saffie, as well as elodia and elodia sappho because we just love her full name so much. she’s an absolute joy and the whole family is completely in love.

2 Likes

We received the best gift anyone could ask for in the form of [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], who made her debut at 9:18 am, 6 pounds, 9 ounces.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] was named for a character who SO and I both love dearly, she is strong, and vibrant, and overall an amazing person. It is also an honor for my mom who’s middle name is [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]. [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] is a name we both love dearly, despite not being religious. The [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] [name_u]Chapel[/name_u] is a beautiful work of art, holding great significance to us. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a name I’ve always loved, and it honors both my sister and grandma named [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u], you will be loved forevermore.

1 Like

so happy to announce the birth of our 5th and last, georgiana evaine primrose. she arrived early yesterday morning (2:38 am) on september 22 ! she was a week late, and weighed 7lbs, 3oz.

she joins older siblings michael bedivere oleander mickey 8, christian percival forest kit 7 & philippa igraine juniper pip 4 & laurence galahad aster laurie 23 months. her older brothers have already started calling her gigi, but dh and i call her gia. she is so loved and we couldn’t be happier.

We received the most perfect gifts anyone could ask for yesterday afternoon. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Azriel[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] made their debuts at 2:47 pm and 3:03 pm respectively. [name_f]Nola[/name_f] weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and was 19 inches long. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] was 18 inches long, weighing 7 pounds, 6 ounces.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is a name I have loved for as long as I can remember. It is classic, while still feeling fresh, and can be worn by a person of any age! [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] is my out-there pick. I love the dark imagery, and though I would never use it as a first name, it is such a unique middle for the more common [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is my little grandma-ish name! I’ve always loved “old lady names” and [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] has been one of my favorites for some time now. She’s slightly stuffy for a baby’s first name, but I absolutely adore her in the middle spot! Eleanor’s name roughly (and I mean roughly) means “a compassionate sea wave who brings shining light”, which is just the perfect name for our little girl! I like to think that her name will inspire her to be kind to everyone, and bring happiness to the people around her.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is a name I’ve always seen myself using. He lends himself to quite a few nicknames (my favorite being Teddy), and I have always thought that this name is perfect. [name_m]Azriel[/name_m] is a name of a character in my favorite book series, and I’ve always loved him and his name. He’s kind and considerate, but has never once allowed people to walk all over him. The name [name_m]Azriel[/name_m] is another sort of “out-there” name, that I probably wouldn’t have used as a first, so I’m really happy I got to use it in the middle spot! [name_m]Hart[/name_m] is a part of a surname in my family, and I’ve always thought it would make such a cool name for a son! I really love how both [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are four letters, which gives the twins’ names a link! Theodore’s name roughly means “the divine gift of a helpful hero”, another thing that made me fall in love with it even more.

I love how their names correspond in meaning. When you connect the two, you get a meaning along the lines of “a divine sea wave that brings light, gifted by a helpful hero”, which to me symbolizes together the two will bring light to our lives, something we can only wish for. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] join a very excited big sister [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Amaranth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] “Millie” (3).

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_f]Nola[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], you are loved forever and always.