Imaginary Birth Announcements!

Introducing [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Herbert[/name_m] to big wide world. He joins older siblings;
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (13)
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Keith[/name_m] (11)
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] (8)
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (5 - adopted)
and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Nicki[/name_f] (4)

He’s settling in well and all children seem pleased with their new little brother. Currently [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is on nappy changing duties with occasional help from [name_m]Seb[/name_m], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is enjoying the feeds, while [name_u]Jem[/name_u] and [name_f]Atti[/name_f] like to bath him, and [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] is content to just sit and stare at him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

last night we gained a new addition…

[name_f]Kairi[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_f]Alana[/name_f] Joins ;

[name_u]Bailey[/name_u] [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Arizona[/name_f]
[name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am so excited to announce the birth of [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! She has the nn [name_u]Penny[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Proud to announce the birth of [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], little sister to [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]. Her brothers were each born on a particular holiday (I’ll let you guess which ones), and to continue the tradition little [name_f]Amy[/name_f] was born on the day my workplace was celebrating '70s day so she got a “'70s” name!

1 Like

We are pleased to announce our newborn Daughter [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]-[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] ([name_f]Minnie[/name_f]) Brother: [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m]-[name_f]Whitman/name_f & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose/name_f

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] daughter Jayna [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]-[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] 7.8 so excited!!!

1 Like

I am happy to announce the announcement of [name_f]Margarett[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] who is sisters with my son [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]

1 Like

I am very proud to announce the birth of my little darling boy, [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], with the nickname [name_u]Jazz[/name_u], who is joining his older twin sisters, Sardonyx [name_f]Crimson[/name_f], nicknamed Nyz, and [name_f]Topaz[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], who are four. All of their names follow the tradition of a gemstone and a “red” name, with boys always having [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] somewhere.

1 Like

I am happy to announce the birth of twins
Nadyja Ceraphina [name_f]Inez[/name_f] & Novalie [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Izola[/name_f].

They are joining:
[name_f]Callista[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] Rocxann
[name_f]Oceana[/name_f] [name_f]Gavrielle[/name_f] Zoah
[name_u]Blaize[/name_u] Emanuell [name_m]Tru[/name_m]
[name_m]Zaccheus[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Raul[/name_m] & [name_m]Lyzander[/name_m] [name_m]Emileo[/name_m] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_m]Zeus[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_f]Keziah[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m here to announce the new sextuplets of the Nippon family:

[name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Elm[/name_u]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] Sycamore

2 Likes

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] to announce the birth of our triplets;

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

They join two very protective big brothers, [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] ([name_u]Kai[/name_u]) [name_m]Troy[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Eric[/name_m] [name_f]Nesta[/name_f].

1 Like

I am happy to announce the birth of my beautiful triplets

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]

The vielä join big brothers [name_m]Christian[/name_m] Renner [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] & [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like

*girls

Small typo

Proud to welcome [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u], little sister to [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (3) and [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] (8)

1 Like

Twin brothers [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Rigby[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] join big sister [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] “[name_u]Jo[/name_u]”. [name_u]Jo[/name_u] is totally in love with the little bears, as are we!

1 Like

Beautiful twin girls: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. We will be calling them [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f].

1 Like

I am delighted to announce the arrival of:

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Hebe[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] to [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] ([name_f]Ginny[/name_f] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]).

1 Like

I am pleased to announce the birth of our beautiful new twins [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] ([name_m]Rhett[/name_m]). They join big sister [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (4) and complete our blessed family.

1 Like

I am absolutely thrilled to announce the birth of my twins [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Adalyn[/name_f]. They join older brothers [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (5), and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Theo[/name_u]’ [name_u]Kade[/name_u] (3).

1 Like

I’m excited to announce the birth of my twins [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Maia[/name_f], who join older siblings [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] ([name_f]Beth[/name_f]), [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] ([name_u]Robin[/name_u]) and [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] ([name_m]Ned[/name_m])

1 Like