Imogene’s sister is here!

Hi Nameberry!

My name is [name_u]Jessie[/name_u]. I have one daughter named [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], and a new daughter who was born five days ago! We have had so much trouble coming up with a name. [name_u]Abby[/name_u], the Name [name_u]Sage[/name_u], was kind enough to give us some wonderful suggestions that helped us so much, and people here on the forums gave great suggestions too.

So, without further ado, I’m here to announce that [name_f]Imogene[/name_f]’s little sister is named [name_f]Evaline[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]! She’s healthy and doing wonderfully!

We’re pronouncing [name_f]Evaline[/name_f] as ehv-uh-line, line as in the word. The choice came down to [name_f]Evaline[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]. We couldn’t decide, so ultimately we let [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] pick her favorite. We’re absolutely in love with her name. We didn’t end up using a Nameberry suggestion, but thank you to the Name [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and everyone here for helping us get unstuck and regain the confidence that we would find the perfect name.

Best wishes,

Jessie, [name_m]Brian[/name_m], [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], and [name_f]Evaline[/name_f]

49 Likes

Congratulations! She has such a beautiful name!

Congratulations! Her name is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Congrats! She has a beautiful name!

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

congratulations!

Congratulations! Beautiful names :heart_eyes:

Such a lovely choice! Thanks for sharing your naming journey with us, and welcome [name_f]Evaline[/name_f] :two_hearts:

congratulations and good luck!!! beautiful name!

Evaline [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is beautiful (as is [name_f]Imogene[/name_f]!) Congratulations!

Gorgeous, congratulations!!!

Gorgeous names! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Your daughters have such beautiful names :hearts:

Congratulations!! She and her sister have beautiful names :heartpulse:

1 Like

I love this name! [name_f]My[/name_f] 4-year old is [name_f]Eveline[/name_f] (pronounced Ev-uh-leen) and we’ve only ever got huge compliments on the name. The nickname [name_f]Evi[/name_f] is so cute too! Congratulations on your new little girl and her lovely name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Eveline[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Congratulations!