Implantation Cramps?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Has anyone ever experienced implantation cramps? If so, what did they feel like? I know it can vary from person to person, and some don’t even feel them at all. I’ve had a weird pulling pain in my pelvic area all day, similar to how I’d describe a sore/pulled muscle after a workout. I’m CD25 so this would be the window for implantation if we conceived this round. Really just curious about your experiences!

I did, but just for a very short period. It was over maybe a couple of days and came and went. I didn’t know for sure what it was at the time, but in hindsight I knew. I had told DH that if I wasn’t pregnant something else was wrong because that feeling had never happened before.

Too soon to tell, but same boat as you, I’m questioning if that is happening again right now.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! Yes, it’s just started today so I’ll keep an eye on it for sure. Actively trying to not overthink while also being aware of what’s going on…it’s a struggle!

Hoping you get the result/answer you’re hoping for! TTC is such a bizarre journey so far!

1 Like

I had implantation cramping with my current pregnancy, and honestly it felt almost exactly like my usual period cramps to me! It was at around the same time I would normally start cramping too, so I was completely convinced I was going to start my period. I’ve never been so happy to be wrong before! :sweat_smile:
I’ve definitely heard that implantation cramps can feel wildly different for many people, and I really hope that’s what you are experiencing! Good luck and hang in there! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @starless! I’m crossing my fingers that I have a similar situation as you!

1 Like

Looking back, I’m pretty sure I had that with my son. It felt like light period cramps and happened maybe a few weeks after my period ended. I took a test probably a couple of weeks later and it was positive.

Fingers crossed that this is the case for you! Everybody is so different and our own bodies can vary so that it can be hard to know!

I think I had them once for an hour or two when we conceived (about a week after the BD - I only remember because it was [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u] and I was so mad, I thought my period was coming 5 days early lol). I had very light spotting once as well, but it was gone the next time I went to the washroom.

I didn’t really think anything of it until I found I was pregnant in [name_u]January[/name_u], because at the time we’d decided to break from trying for a little bit with the stress of [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] and the holidays. Plus, I had just broken my elbow a few weeks before :sweat_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] periods are generally regular but if I’m stressed they tend to be a bit unpredictable so I chalked it up to that. I honestly didn’t even think anything of it when my period was almost 2 weeks late until I suddenly realised that maybe the COVID symptoms I had were actually pregnancy symptoms - we thought I had it and was just presenting with flu-like symptoms. After I tested negative twice for COVID, I jokingly took a pregnancy test and here we are :joy:

1 Like

@leafsgirl44 okay so I am like full blown sick right now. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] sure I got the virus DH just had, but I started thinking about your reply today! Again, trying to remain calm because this whole process can drive you crazy, but now I’m suspicious. Also, my dog has been extra clingy. I mean, he’s normally very attached to me in general, but he’s been more focused on me this evening than usual and not settling into his rest time like usual.

But again…trying to be chill. :joy:

2 Likes

One week later…

and we have a BFP! :star_struck::grimacing: got it this morning around 8 am and everything else has been a blur. I’m 4w5d so suuuuuper early which makes me really nervous. But I’m also really over the moon…and just told DH so he is THRILLED as well.

11 Likes

Yay, congratulations!!

Congratulations!