Impossible choices

Ok, last post! For now :wink:

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] nn: would do [name_f]Addie[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f] or [name_u]Andi[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] nn: would do [name_f]Mae[/name_f], Maesie, or [name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] nn: would do [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], Wrennie

Thanks for the help everyone :face_holding_back_tears:

[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] “Ellie”
Brother: [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] “Finn/Griffey”

If a boy we decided McAllister “Mack” :slight_smile:

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. Great name, and it also goes the best with [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u].
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] make an adorable set :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is gorgeous and goes great with [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] - [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] is so sweet!

I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] with [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]! Maesie is an adorable nickname.

[name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] is still my favourite I think!!

Still choosing [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite for your sibling set is [name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] :dove:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] with your other kids’ names!

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is my favorite for your third baby! Sweet, uncommon and fun just like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]! [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] would be so cute together, as would [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_u]Mack[/name_u]!

If you’re planning on middle names, I actually think [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] would be really cute.

i love maeve for you !! she has a very distinct sound from your other kids, but a similar modern fae vibe. a really lovely choice !!

I like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] best in general, but all three names are nice! I’m a huge sucker for [name_f]Adele[/name_f] in any form, though, so probably her. I do like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - I think the nn Maevey is so sweet! - and she fits well with the Gaelic vibe of [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u].

Good luck!