Impressions of Julian Leo (nn Jules)

My two boys have been talking about babies lately and have me thinking about a third! They want to name a new baby [name_u]Jules[/name_u], so I came up with [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and we all seem to like that :slight_smile: My partner thinks [name_m]Julian[/name_m] is a little feminine for a boy, but it seems like a solid classic to me. Thoughts?

I think the combo sounds very handsome, as well as strong. It’s great!

I think it’s great. I don’t find [name_m]Julian[/name_m] feminine at all, just a softer boy’s name.

I really love this :slight_smile: [name_m]Julian[/name_m]'s been a favourite of mine since I was little. Mostly because of the Famous Five books, lol.

This is almost exactly what my niece was to be called had she been a boy, but [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Julius[/name_m]. Everyone was totally excited about a little [name_u]Jules[/name_u]. It was so cooool, lol.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] the idea of [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] nn [name_u]Jules[/name_u]! I love [name_u]Jules[/name_u] for a boy, and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is fab. I think it’s great. What are the names of your other two? I’m just curious how [name_m]Julian[/name_m]/[name_u]Jules[/name_u] sounds with them.

Good luck!

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] “[name_u]Jules[/name_u]” is so handsome and gorgeous! A definitely winner!

I love [name_m]Julian[/name_m], but I think the combo [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] sounds a bit off.

I like [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and love [name_u]Jules[/name_u]. Great, strong, classic combination.

I have always thought the name [name_m]Julian[/name_m] was a good, solid name that sounded good (and I like the nn [name_u]Jules[/name_u] a lot), but have never loved it. However, with [name_m]Leo[/name_m]? [name_f]Love[/name_f], love love! It just … sings somehow.

very handsome name. julian & leon (nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]) were both on our shortlist. especially also like [name_m]Julian[/name_m] with a [name_f]July[/name_f] birth. jules or julz both great nn’s.