In agreement

Our two fav names were polled favorites which secured us in our love for one of these two names. We will be using one of these two first names, the middles are the “plan” but not set in stone. Let me know which out of these two and why. But also love to hear a different middle idea if doesn’t sound right. Would love a more formal option for Graham middle name ( love Henry as the middle but already have a Henry). Maybe Oliver? And would love a more fun option for Theodore middle - we even considered Graham as the middle.

Henry Evan Daphne &

• Theodore Michael
  • Graham Everett

0 voters

I think that [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] & [name_m]Graham[/name_m] work really well - but [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] has a bit more flair which makes me think that [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] would complement a bit better. [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] seem more balanced.

I also really love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] as a combo. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] is nice but reminds me a bit too much of teddy grahams (though maybe this isn’t a connection you would make)

2 Likes

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Holden[/name_u]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] sounds really nice together! Would you be using [name_u]Theo[/name_u] as a nickname?

1 Like

Yes [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Yes I like that as an option as well!

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] with your other kids names. I love the combo [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] just a bit more than [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] though.

You have two very lovely choices! I don’t think you can go wrong with either!! They both fit nicely with your other childrens names. I prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] to [name_m]Graham[/name_m], but [name_m]Graham[/name_m] got my vote because I prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u] to [name_u]Michael[/name_u]! I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] would be perfect, if that’s an option :blush:
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] would be sweet, too! I actually like the teddy graham connection, makes it extra adorable to me. I also don’t think many people would make the association anyway, seeings how you plan on calling him [name_u]Theo[/name_u] & not [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]!

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] would sound good!

Does anyone like [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] in the mix somehow ? I really love [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]. Hubby is on the fence with it
And goes back and forth.

I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] would be the best, so I can’t decide. :sweat_smile:

I like both combos but voted for [name_m]Graham[/name_m] because I think it has a more modern punch that helps balance [name_u]Evan[/name_u] (which strikes me as more modern) with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] (which both have a lot of vintage charm).

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] has a nice flow, and I agree with the idea of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] as a great combo if you end up going with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] would be great!

I think that [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] would be nice, or [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

I prefer [name_m]Graham[/name_m] with your sibset: it sounds both vintage and modern, while Theodore/Theo strikes me as more vintage and elaborate than your other two boys’ names.

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] Thomas…

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Blaine[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

I much prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. It’s such a handsome, timeless name and it has wonderful nickname options. If I’m being honest, [name_m]Graham[/name_m] feels very dated to me, perhaps because I’ve only ever known men over 60 with the name. But perhaps that’s place dependent (I’m in Australia; I feel like in [name_u]America[/name_u] it’s more popular for kids these days?).

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is gorgeous. I also like:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]