In Hospital Need Name for Birth Certificate

We just had our third child a baby boy and we are struggling to come up with a name we both love. We have to have a name for the birth certificate tomorrow morning. We want something that’s outside the top 50 names (even though we love many of those names.) We also want something that is masculine and unique but not odd and something that goes well with his siblings who are Dean and Maeve and our last name beings with an S.
Below are the names i like and my husband likes. Which name do you think is best? Or is there a name suggestion you have for us? Thank you for your help!!!

I like:
Colt
Griffin
Devin
Ford

Husband Likes:
Troy/Trey
Drew
Grant
Drake
Kane

You both have nice lists. Now to help narrow them down… I’m not sure if you want two D names and one child different? Not a deal breaker though. Try to be sure that the one you choose sounds great with your last name so is there one that flows really nicely? My favourites are [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_u]Drew[/name_u], and [name_m]Kane[/name_m] with [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], although I hope you can choose what both of you love.

What about combining your lists such as [name_m]Trey[/name_m]/[name_m]Troy[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] or [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m]? You can experiment with them all finding what you like best of course.