In love with Daisy but...

I absolutely love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] a little more and I just don’t think I could ever use them together. What would you name another little girl with sibling names [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]? Does [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] work? Any help is appreciated!

By the way this is all hypothetical, we are not TTC for at least another 2 years.

I agree: don’t use [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] together. While they’re both cute, they have two completely opposite vibes, know what I mean? [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] feels bright and cheery; [name_f]Violet[/name_f] feels very purple and deep. Their vibes clash. So pick which of the two names you like better and work something out from there.

I like [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] with [name_f]Lola[/name_f], but maybe not with [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

Not loving [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] with [name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but it would work.
I’M not sure if you’re looking for a long list of suggestions, you’d have to be a bit more specific about the style.
(I’m not sure if middle names in your signature follow a certain rule, that’s why I won’t base suggestions on them right now).
To [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], I would add [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a nickname for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] so you could have [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] be a nickname

I wouldn’t cross [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] off because in 2 years a lot of things can happen and it’s a lovely name.
To me, [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] go nicely but not with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] because the latter sounds much more serious and mysterious. And while [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] share the “ol” part, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is left out. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like any full names for [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], like [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f], [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] and [name_f]Sandra[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]?
Or you can balance it out with semi-spunky, semi-serious names for the third girl, like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] or something like this.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about: [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]?

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] are lovely, but I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] too. I wouldn’t take [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] off at all, two flower names with other non-floral names aren’t that big of a deal.

I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are fine for sisters, even with the addition of a non-flower name. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Otherwise, I would say [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and…
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]/[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Jemima[/name_f]
[name_f]Dulcie[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]

cocowhite - thank you for your reply but [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] have very similar vibes to me. Maybe it’s because I associate [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with someone specific that it feels so happy/cheerful to me.

opheliaflora - the middle names in my signature are mostly in honor of family/friends with a few exceptions. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] used to be a favorite of mine but I’ve grown tired of it, I’m sure I’ll come to love it again.

kmdharrington - thank you but [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is not an option. :frowning:

handsallover - thank you! I agree with you about change, I change my mind often. I love [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] but it is too similar to my own name. Too bad because that would be a great way to get to [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

faithnamer - [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous but I have a weird aversion to one syllable names. Actually it’s not an aversion, I just always have the feeling they are missing something. I love the name [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but I could never use it. Also, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] has been taken by a dear friend so that’s out.

lawsonhaley - thank you! <3

oliviasarah - thank you for the suggestions, I love Gemma and Annabel - both are on my long list.

I guess to be more specific I’m looking for names that feel happy, bright, warm, fun, and a little spunky. I realize imagery is different for everyone so I’m not too worried about it.