In need for a matching baby boy name to our sibset!

thank you:) what would you suggest as middles? @ethelmary

What about…

Romeo [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Luciano[/name_m]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u] Lauv [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] Lauv [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m]

@VivienaLunelle123 I really like [name_u]Landon[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] and [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m]!

George [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] or [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m] [name_u]Landon[/name_u] would be lovely

1 Like

these are great options! I’m thinking of [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] …

George [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is cute! [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Lauv would be cool

@Greyblue I love the vibe:) Lauv would be connected to [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], and [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] has an adorable flow

Romeo [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]?

1 Like

A new favourite! Definitely:)

1 Like

@ladywiththelamp Since I really liked you ideas would you maybe consider looking at my other thread? (girl version) In need for a baby girl name matching the sibset!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

If you are ok with reusing [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], than go with that. I personally wouldn’t reuse a name, unless if it had strong family ties to me, or meaningful.

What about…
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Massimo[/name_m]
[name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] ([name_m]Teo[/name_m]) [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]

1 Like

Romeo does have a very important personal meaning, and I like the idea to somehow link the boys together:) I really do like the flow of [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u], so maybe [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]?
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Have you chosen a name yet @creator_of_worlds?

@ladywiththelamp Not yet…unfortunately. There are just too many awesome combos!
Our list so far contains:
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (or [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u], not sure about the flow…)
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] (your suggestion, we LOVE it!)
We’re pretty much set for [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] as a first, but this choice is absolutely adorable, so we had to add it to our top 3!
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] Lauv

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] :wink:. Are you expecting a son or a daughter (or just collecting)? @creator_of_worlds

1 Like

@ladywiththelamp Yes, we’re currently waiting for baby boy number 2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] is now three years old, his sister [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] almost two. I feel like Goerge in [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] would be very fitting, since it’s a traditional name like [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. So now we’re currently testing our favourites:)
But I am also a writer AND name lover, which is why I’m always looking for the perfekt fit :see_no_evil:

1 Like

What about [name_m]Roman[/name_m] instead of [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]?
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Valerio[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] would be my pick.

1 Like

we did discuss that option, but we’re both just too in love with [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], as it’s also our first son’s name and we liked the idea behind linking our boys:)
Thank you so much for the combo though, it’s so lovely!

I thought (if you are still looking for more suggestions) [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] (instead of [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]?)

2 Likes