In need of names

So I have a new idea for a story. It’ll most likely be a short story but still. In the said story, the MC is the villain (surprising, i know…) but the secondary MC is on the hunt for the main MC. He/she intends to kill her on site but when he/she actually meets her, he/she realizes that the villain is not that bad. He/she does question the villain quite a bit. The excerpt from one of the scenes is down below. I need names for these characters. The secondary MC realizes the true villain is the people hunting this woman. So close to the middle, he/she decides to team up with this “villain” and protect her from those wishing and/or contracted him/her to kill her.

I wanted to make the secondary MC a male but I think I’ll make them a female instead. I had an idea of them ending up in a relationship with the “villain” they were hunting by the end and I do so much better with lesbian relationships when it comes to writing for some reason. So there’s a little bit of romance but not a lot. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a lot of violence and malice. So fem names would be nice.

For the main MC, I don’t know if she has any power yet but I’m sure she’s kind of violent or resorts to violence more than anything hence the contract on her head. But she’s a fairly good person and very kind. I don’t have any preconceptions for names for her. Anything fem works. Maybe something dark? Idk just give anything ya got.

Excerpt

“Why do you always resort to violence?”
She asked as she stared at the mysterious “villain” across the room from her.
“Because I’m a… Oh what you people call… a villain? What do you expect from someone like me?”
“I would expect someone much, much kinder than you, dare I say.”
“Oh well I am kind. But let me ask you this. If you saw all the malevolent, corrupt and evil things everyone does to each other for centuries then come to find out you’ve had a kill put on your head, wouldn’t you be a little hostile too?”
She contemplated for a second. This question seemed like a trick. She expected this kind of trick from someone that was a villain. But she couldn’t bring herself to believe that she would be hostile even after all that time.
“No I wouldn’t!” She replied with a small shake of her head. A little chuckle left the villain’s mouth.
“Yes you would. What a lie. Everyone knows that if you see the violence for some time that you’ll become hostile any chance you get.”
The assassin sighed. “Fine. You’re right. But that doesn’t make this any better for you. You still have violent crimes to pay for.”
“Just because I’ve been given the title of villain doesn’t mean I truly am one.”

Names with dark meanings:
[name_f]Acantha[/name_f] – “thorn, prickle
[name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] – “misery, ill-fated
[name_u]Crimson[/name_u] – “deep rich red
[name_f]Nisha[/name_f] – “night
[name_f]Branwen[/name_f] – “blessed raven
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] – “knife
[name_f]Delora[/name_f] – “sorrow
Lanira – “powerful leader, sorceress
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] – “thunder goddess
[name_f]Lyssa[/name_f] – “fury
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] – “unlucky