in need of several names for teenaged characters

CHARACTER ONE: a girl’s name, something tough but not masculine. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] for whatever reason fits her but I already have a character named [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] so that’s a bust. If her name could have something to do with the earth/rocks that would be an added bonus (but not necessary, I’m not JK Rowling)

CHARACTER TWO: boy, something gentle but again, not feminine, a softer name.

CHARACTER THREE:
boy, something snappy, possibly one syllable but not necessarily, something you can say relatively quickly/with ease

CHARACTER FOUR: girl, something that sort of feels natural and organic? I’m not really sure what I am looking for here. Nothing too formal, her character is related to nature so flower/nature words are pretty much out. [name_m]Just[/name_m] something loose and gentle and wild feeling, almost (really lost here)

There are two already named characters named [name_m]Samson[/name_m] and [name_f]Katia[/name_f], so something that jives well with those names (isn’t too similar or anything like that)

All of their names have to be fairly common; if a child today introduced themselves with that name, it wouldn’t be a cause for surprise or anything like that

Character one: I like [name_f]Lia[/name_f] for her
Character two: [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
Character three: [name_m]Jax[/name_m]/[name_m]Jack[/name_m] or [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
Character four: [name_f]Talia[/name_f]

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] doesn’t really work for me, just because I know several Andrews that sort of ruin the name for me. Sorry!

[name_m]Jax[/name_m]/[name_m]Jack[/name_m]/[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] are actually the exact sort of feel I’m going for. They sort of feel as if they’re very easy to shout, you know? Character Three is a bit of a troublemaker/jerk (but in a fond sort of way). If I were to pick one it would be [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. I’m not sure if this is too similar to [name_m]Samson[/name_m]/[name_u]Sam[/name_u].

For me, [name_f]Lia[/name_f] & [name_f]Talia[/name_f] are too close to [name_f]Katia[/name_f] - I’m trying to avoid any other names ending in the ‘ia’.

CHARACTER ONE: I actually really like [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]/[name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] for this one :slight_smile: you said that you were using the name for another character, but maybe you could do a name switcheroo? Otherwise, I like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_u]Henley[/name_u], [name_f]Hailee[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

CHARACTER TWO: [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

CHARACTER THREE: [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Guy[/name_m], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Jules[/name_u], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_f]Lark[/name_f], [name_m]Link[/name_m]

CHARACTER FOUR: [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], [name_f]Megan[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f]/[name_f]Emily[/name_f].

[name_f]Hailey[/name_f]/[name_u]Haley[/name_u]/[name_f]Hailee[/name_f] was on my list for that name actually (I didn’t suggest it as I want to see what people say based on character). I think I had ruled it out. Of those I like [name_u]Henley[/name_u] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] the best. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are too formal for her I feel like.

Guys names I really like all of those, and you actually came really close to a lot of the names on my list. Character Two I had tentatively named [name_u]Theo[/name_u], and Character Three was tentatively named [name_m]Clark[/name_m]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is still on my list. Of the names you suggested I really do like [name_u]Jude[/name_u], as well as [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (although I’m nervous about using that one as I unfortunately watched Glee for a while, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] were both characters on that show).

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] is something that really works for Character Four (the names that always feel the best for her for whatever reason are always names like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Jemma[/name_f], [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]… a double consonant then an ‘a’)

CHARACTER ONE: If you like [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] and [name_u]Henley[/name_u], maybe you would like [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] came to mind as well.

CHARACTER TWO: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m]

CHARACTER THREE: [name_m]Zac[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Rex[/name_u]

CHARACTER FOUR: [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Melody[/name_f]