In need of some new, fresh girl names by July 14th, PLEASE! :)

I have posted one other time on here and got some really good feedback on names that I thought I was settled on.

My due date has come and gone and I’m scheduled to be induced this [name]Saturday[/name] if she doesn’t come on her own by then.

My husband and I have been set on a few names throughout the entire pregnancy, but I still keep hunting for the perfect name and changing my mind between the few we do have.

Our top four have been:

[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]

Some other names that have come and gone are, but are our stye are:

[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Emelia[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]

I think I’m attracted to more classic, feminine names, for the most part. But, I do enjoy short, spunky names, as well. Absolutely nothing trendy or in the top 20. I try to steer clear of the top 100 for the most part, which I think I’m in the safe zone for most of the names I’ve listed.

I am just really trying to get some fresh ideas that any of you may have.

If you could list some first and middle name combos, including some of the names I’ve listed (which are interchangeable at this point), I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!!

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - [name]Adeline[/name] is pretty but is likely to encounter spelling and pronunciation issues.
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]

Also:
[name]Flora Mae[/name]
[name]Flora Violet[/name]
[name]Flora Clementine[/name]
[name]Violet Anneliese[/name]
[name]Genevieve Claire[/name]
[name]Georgia Clementine[/name]

Hmm, here are some suggestions:
[name]Mae[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Mae[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name] [name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Viola[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Maeva[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Emelia[/name] [name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

I like [name]Clementine[/name] best from your top 4. Most people I know who have considered [name]Clementine[/name] rule it out because they don’t want [name]Clem[/name] as a nn. But I think Cece, [name]Min[/name]/nie work really well!

That’s my only problem with [name]Adeline[/name]. I would want the pronunciation to be [name]Add[/name]-a-lyn, and really don’t want to spell it [name]Adelyn[/name], as it looks to trendy. And I know with the traditional spelling, it would cause for some mispronunciation, which would get old.

I love [name]Greta[/name], which I hadn’t thought of before.

Also, I should mention, I would love to use the name [name]Mae[/name], either as a middle name or first name, since it’s my middle name, as well as both of my grandmother’s. However, I’m not absolutely set on that, so any suggestions are welcome. :slight_smile:

That’s my only problem with [name]Adeline[/name]. I would want the pronunciation to be [name]Add[/name]-a-lyn, and really don’t want to spell it [name]Adelyn[/name], as it looks to trendy. And I know with the traditional spelling, it would cause for some mispronunciation, which would get old.

I love [name]Greta[/name], which I hadn’t thought of before.

Also, I should mention, I would love to use the name [name]Mae[/name], either as a middle name or first name, since it’s my middle name, as well as both of my grandmother’s. However, I’m not absolutely set on that, so any suggestions are welcome. :slight_smile:

Also like:

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

Wow, given the family connection, I believe you should definitely use [name]Mae[/name]!! I love that my mother, my daughter, and I share the mn [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Helene[/name]
[name]Patrice[/name]
[name]Annelise[/name]

Your names are all lovely. I hope these help and you figure out some MN possibilities. Good luck on [name]Saturday[/name]!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is my favorite of your list

I know a little Maeline, not sure if that’s too out there for your style. Or you could always do [name]Mae[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] (fn/mn)

I love all of your ideas!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] are pretty. I also love [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Mae[/name].

Other ideas:
[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Johanna[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Mae[/name]…so sweet and spunky. Please use [name]Mae[/name] in the middle! It’s such a pretty classic and I love the shared middle connection between mothers-daughters.

I also like [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

I know sisters named [name]Adelina[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name], isn’t that a gorgeous sibset?

Spunky names

[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name]

All along, I thought I was certain I wanted to use [name]Mae[/name], either as a middle name or first, but just recently, I have started considering other options. I think you’re right, though! Thanks for all of your suggestions, as well!

Thanks for all of your suggestions! I have to say that I forgot to include [name]Pearl[/name] in my list of top contenders. It’s growing on me more and more! [name]Love[/name] all of your combinations!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] would definitely be my suggestions! (PS- love the suggestion of [name]Minnie[/name] as a nn for [name]Clementine[/name]!)

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] or [name]Mae[/name] [name]Violet[/name] sounds good.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] and have been trying to convince my husband of it! Also, [name]Blythe[/name] has really been growing on me! Thanks for your suggestions and well wishes!!

I’ve heard that the “[name]Clem[/name]” nickname is a pretty big turn off with other responses I’ve gotten on here. I don’t think it’s so bad sounding. I just don’t like how it looks written out. However, [name]Clementine[/name] has been a favorite of mine for a long time, I’m just trying to get the guts to use it!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] was one we thought we were settled on for a while, then I started thinking too much. Maeline is actually very pretty. I recently stumbled on Mayla, as well, which sounds pretty, but I think looks a little trendy. I would like to use it and spell it Maela, but I don’t know if people would get the pronunciation correct.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Mae[/name] are top contenders. We’ve even considered [name]Violet[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], but I really would love to use [name]Mae[/name] and I’m not too fond of the idea of using two middle names. Thanks for your suggestions!

I agree! The more and more I read, the more I’m going back to [name]Mae[/name] as a middle name. Thanks!

I like the idea of using [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] together, but I think I would reverse the fn and mn. :slight_smile:

That is an awesome sibset! I love [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name], as well!

[name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], and [name]Imogen[/name] are PERFECT together! I have never heard Clarimonde. [name]How[/name] do you pronounce that?