Inappropriate Ads

I keep getting ads for some website called “Adam & Eve” for “adult products” :grimacing: and the images they use aren’t revealing exactly, but still are inappropriate. I have no idea why that would come up for me! I don’t look up stuff like that or anything. Is there any way to stop these kind of ads?

2 Likes

You can usually report an ad in your browser settings. It depends on which browser you use - like Chrome, Firefox, etc. But if you are having trouble finding it in your settings you can always Google “how to change your ad setting on (insert browser)”

2 Likes

We can absolutely block a specific advertiser. Can you please take a screenshot when you see the ad and email it to me at pam@nameberry.com, with information on your device and country? Thanks

2 Likes

Not adult content, but I just got an ad saying my computer was infected with a virus (I know that’s not legit because that’s not how my anti-virus software displays a message when there is a risk).

2 Likes

If you see the ad again would you mind sending a screenshot to brynn@nameberry.com so we can block it? Thanks so much!