Incessant Draft Errors

I’ve been having problems as well.

1 Like

I have a fair few glitches normally but have attributed it to my snail-like WiFi. But today has been something else! Errors, overlapping text, nothing loading properly… :cry:

1 Like

I couldn’t even get in on my phone (502 bad gateway). Tried access through bookmarks, search, recently viewed, and a link on the nameberry website. It’s not my wifi because I’m obviously on right now (on my computer). [name_m]Just[/name_m] got a “Draft edited in another page” warning, but I think that was because my wifi cut out for a second.

I get that, I just press ignore and it’s fine

1 Like

Same but recently it’s been flashing up almost every character I type :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah I do that too

Oh wow, usually it’s just if I’m typing a comment and go to a new tab then come back. I hope it gets fixed for you!!

same here!!!

The recent difficulties connecting at all may be because our engineer has been working on a fix for this. I’m just testing now – is this better for anyone else right now?

3 Likes

it seems alright to me, though i haven’t tested it too much! no issues with liking posts, and i haven’t gotten any draft error messages in the two posts i’ve tried making (:

edit: edits also work!

2 Likes

It does seem to be working for me as well! Thanks for feeding back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am, yes! It was kind of creeping me out for a bit :joy:

Not sure if this is related to the recent problems but I’ve noticed when I edit a post and come back to it a few hours later, the edits have vanished :eyes:

Also when replying to someone, it often becomes a normal non-reply post with the edit button highlighted in orange when I’ve not edited it.

2 Likes

I have stated having tbe incessant errors again. After a few seconds of writing a reply, I get the error symbol or message for “draft is being edited in another window”. I also just had the 429 error 5 times while trying to post 1 reply :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’ve been getting a ton of errors today :confused:

1 Like

Are yours the same as the above, [name_u]Ash[/name_u]?

1 Like

I’ve gotten a ton, too! All the same as before!

popping in to say that i’ve had a lot of glitches recently — once i couldn’t get into the site for a very long time since it kept on saying that bad gateway thingy.
i’ve been getting this glitch since i started using the website, but it always says “draft beging edited in another window”
also, sometimes whenever i go onto a new thread it says “sorry we couldn’t load this topic”.
hasn’t been happening as much, but still there :blush:

3 Likes

sorry for the late reply! I had so many errors that I couldn’t use the site!

yes, a lot of the ‘number’ errors, and they’re occurring repeatedly. @ivorydiaries described the errors I’ve been getting very well! also have had issues liking comments, clicking on users profiles, & voting in polls (haven’t been able to vote all day because of errors). I’ve also had an issue I noticed lately where that “draft being edited in another window” stops my comment from saving the entire thing. So if I refreshed the page right now for example, only the first sentence or so of this comment would still be there. It’s only really been an issue when it comes to long BNGs as I sometimes have to leave & come back to them.

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], that last detail could be helpful, thanks! I’ll share all this with our engineer.

1 Like