Indecisive about first and middle names

See the results of this poll: Which one suits her best?

Respondents: 69 (This poll is closed)

• Gaia Lennox Brock : 6 (9%)
  • Catalina Gaia Brock : 7 (10%)
  • Rosalie Lennox Brock : 21 (30%)
  • Laurel Evie Brock : 10 (14%)
  • Mackenzie Genevieve Brock : 2 (3%)
  • Georgia Kennedy Brock : 11 (16%)
  • Maisie Sutton Brock : 2 (3%)
  • Hallie Caitriona Brock : 4 (6%)
  • Tenley Kiera Brock : 4 (6%)
  • Kinsley Elisabeth Brock: 2 (3%)

My favorites from your list are
[name_f]Catalina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]

And the names I’m not partial to are

McKenzie [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] and [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f]

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Caitriona[/name_f] is my favourite from your list.
I also really like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]; good luck!

I voted for [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]. I would avoid a name that may get shortened to one syllable because [name_m]Brock[/name_m] is short, strong and very masculine ([name_f]Catalina[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] are lovely but if she gets called [name_f]Cat[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f], they would be too abrupt with her surname.)

Oooh, [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] is just gorgeous…divine! I adore it, and I think it fits the bubbly/lively personality you mention perfectly.

I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m] is great, and it comes with the nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_f]Gia[/name_f]. And [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] is lovely, and honors your boyfriend!

If you want more [name_f]Arizona[/name_f]-ey names you could think about [name_f]Sonora[/name_f]! There’s also some lovely names of plants native to [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] (also the name of a mountain range in AZ), [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], and [name_f]Verde[/name_f] (after the state tree Palo [name_f]Verde[/name_f]). [name_u]Mica[/name_u] Mountain is the tallest peak of the Rincon [name_m]Range[/name_m] near [name_m]Tucson[/name_m], I’ve always loved [name_u]Mica[/name_u] for either a boy or a girl! Most of the mountains and mountain ranges in [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] are pretty masculine sounding, but [name_f]Gila[/name_f] (hee-la) is the name of a major river and a few mountain ranges in the area, there are also the [name_f]Santa[/name_f] [name_f]Rita[/name_f], [name_f]Santa[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], and [name_f]Santa[/name_f] [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] mountains, and the [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] [name_f]Estrella[/name_f] range near [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u].

Of your names I absolutely adore [name_f]Catalina[/name_f]! [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] or [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] would be absolutely gorgeous!

I really like the name [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] and haven’t seen it on many lists. My favorite combo would be [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]. If that’s too masculine for your taste then I’d go for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m].

I voted [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] - I think it sounds really classy and cool.

The other names I like from your list are:

[name_f]Catalina[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] (also [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Evelina[/name_f])
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitriona[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Catriona[/name_f], [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Catalina[/name_f], [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] would also be gorgeous combos, but [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] is my absolute favourite!

I really like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] from the list you have.

Good luck!

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I chose [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m] because [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m] sounds nice together & it’s not likely that [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] will be reduced to a shorter name. Have you considered [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]?

My favorite name from your list overall is [name_f]Catalina[/name_f], but I can see where she might acquire the nn [name_f]Cat[/name_f], which is a bit sharp w/[name_m]Brock[/name_m]. I also really like [name_f]Caitriona[/name_f], & [name_f]Trina[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m] is pretty as well. And I guess I’m in the minority, but I like [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] a lot as well. [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] makes me think of [name_u]Tierney[/name_u], an Irish name. If I were to play around w/mixing & matching names & similar names from your list, I’d suggest:

[name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_f]Caitriona[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Brock[/name_m]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I read through your list and automatically thought “I wish [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Catriona[/name_f] had been included!” I would have voted for that combo above all else.
I think [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] is a great option for you love of the outdoors and the mountains and [name_f]Catriona[/name_f] is such a wonderfully underused name in the states
and such a great twist on such a classic!

I like so many of your names… but I agree with a previous poster I think [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] and [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] are the weakest choices.

Top 2 for flow, in my opinion, are:

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

As for my personal taste, my favorites are:
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]

how about [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]??

I like [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] and [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] the best from your list…