Indecisive and only a few days left!

See the results of this poll: What’s your favorite?

Respondents: 93 (This poll is closed)

• Phoebe Blythe : 15 (16%)
  • Phoebe Odette : 9 (10%)
  • Phoebe Iris : 8 (9%)
  • Phoebe Skye : 8 (9%)
  • Phoebe Willa : 6 (6%)
  • Phoebe Winter : 16 (17%)
  • Phoebe Violet : 9 (10%)
  • Phoebe Marigold : 10 (11%)
  • Phoebe Winter : 7 (8%)
  • Phoebe Ophelia: 5 (5%)

Are there any middles in particularly you’ve been mulling over?

All of the ones in the poll above have been ones we’ve talked seriously about! ([name_m]Way[/name_m] too many)

Your list of middles is gorgeous, so I understand your dilemma!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is at once classic and whimsical, so you could definitely go almost any which way with a middle.

My favourite is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. I love the contrast of the warm, inviting [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] with crisp, cool [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

My second favourite is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. What a ray of sunshine of a name!!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is gorgeous and has a lovely flow to it! You’ve also listed it twice so you must have thought about that one a little extra hard when putting this poll together :wink: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is a close second for me.

I hope everything goes smoothly with baby [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]'s birth! :heart:

Haha woops! One of those [name_u]Winter[/name_u]'s is supposed to be [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] - I blame pregnancy brain! But I do really like it - you’re right :wink: Thanks for the feedback and the well wishes!

Haha sorry about that! The poll wasn’t showing up for me when I first posted.

I really like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] are also very nice! [name_u]Winter[/name_u] wins out for me because the 2 are just so crisp together.

[name_f]Pheobe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is my favorite. Followed by [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. Good luck.

I voted for [name_f]Pheobe[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] as I think it is both vintage and nature. [name_f]Pheobe[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] meets the criteria as well. I recently learned from brittnayanitarose that [name_f]Pheobe[/name_f] is a bird - so you already have nature covered. :smiley:

I voted for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but am still holding a torch for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]! Good luck!

I like nearly all of them, so I can see why you are torn. My favourite is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. There is something gentle and romantic with this combo, that i absolutely adore.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is stunning

Thank you! It’s definitely been hard - and I already tend to be indecisive! I love that [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is both classic and whimsical, so picking a middle that doesn’t compete with that or outshine it has been tough. Thank you so much for your feedback!

I still like [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], but also loving [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (2nd [name_u]Winter[/name_u]) as I just love the strength, romance and feistiness of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]. I also still love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - just so unexpected and great sound and meaning, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

I voted [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. Second choice is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].
I love both as they have great imagery and no repeating sounds :slight_smile:

All the best!

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] are both really strong contenders! I think [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] flows better with the last name, but I like the one syllable of [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. Both have great meaning. My one thing with [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is that I like it enough that I wonder if I’ll want to use it for a sister name!

I voted [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] as it’s the long-term love (as in been on your list for the most time, that I’m aware of anyway) and it’s just lovely. However, I must say, I also love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

And [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] are lovely too. I love [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] too, but not so much alongside [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

Thank you! [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] has definitely been on the list for a long time, but actually [name_f]Iris[/name_f] was our very first thought for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]!

I agree on [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. That’s more of a wildcard. We love the name and think there are some names where repeating sounds work but this probably a bit much.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]!