India Margaret is Here!

[name]India[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] was born on [name]October[/name] 1st and weighed 6lbs and 4oz!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful help…we’re totally in love with our baby girl (and her name)!

With [name]Love[/name],
[name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Sabina[/name]

Congratulations! What a pretty name you chose!

Congratulations, she sounds gorgeous and is so lucky to have such a beautiful name. I love it.

Oooh, what a fabulous name – one of my personal favorites that’s endured through all these years of writing about names! Best wishes to you and thank you for being part of nameberry. xxx

Hurray! I am just thrilled to know that there is a little [name]India[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] out there in the world! Congratulations!

I loved her name when I first heard it! So gorgeous! Enjoy your new baby girl!

That’s a really lovely name! I especially love the [name]Margaret[/name]!
Congratulations!
[name]Maggie/name :smiley:

what a lovely name! congratulations and enjoy your baby girl!

i love her name :slight_smile: great choice

Congratulations! Great name. And wish you, your family, and your new baby the very best.

Congratulations!! You daughter has such a gorgeous name! :smiley:

Congratulations. Beautiful name!

Thanks, everyone! Words cannot express how happy we are right now…[name]Mal[/name] and I have truly been blessed with a wonderful, loving baby! (we think this song just about says it all: - YouTube)

And [name]Pam[/name], I literally squealed when I saw you posted on my thread! It’s nice to hear “name praise” from an expert (so you can imagine my delight when I signed onto Facebook and realized her name was mentioned in a post on the Nameberry page…lol, I actually called my mom over that one).

Again, a big thanks to everyone who has sent us well wishes. I’m so excited to share [name]India[/name] with all of you!

[name]Sabina[/name]