India Margaret?

[name]India[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. By miles.

I love [name]India[/name]. i agree with one of the other posters it has the British feel but also that semi bohemian touch and I love that.

As my name is [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Margot[/name], my Mum was [name]Margaret[/name] and you now have two choices it has thrown me into a dilemma as to what path will I go. [name]Will[/name] I choose the [name]Caroline[/name] path or the [name]India[/name] path?

The easiest path for me would be to have [name]India[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

I am not a fan of [name]Margaret[/name] I would prefer [name]India[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name] as I like its whimsical and very feminine vibe.

As long as she is named [name]India[/name] she has a beautiful name.

Best wishes, rollo

PS I am an Aussie

[name]India[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] – one great name! I love it! I like [name]India[/name] better than [name]Indira[/name], although that is a nice name too. [name]India[/name] was one of the first place names, so it is one with a feeling of history behind it. It has some roots in Britian as a given name. Like others, I really like the balance of exotic and classic. It flows well. It’s sweet it has a personal meaning for you.

[name]India[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], definitely. It’s so, so pretty and I love the story behind it. The fact that it has special meaning for you makes it even better. I love it! You have excellent taste in names, by the way. =) And good luck with your little girl!

Everybody…thank you so much! I just wanted to let you konw I’m in labor and it still looks like we’re going to name her [name]India[/name]. :slight_smile: She’ll be here soon!

Oh, and rollo, the hubs says hey! :wink:

Oh, hey–I’m pretty late on the scene here, but congratulations! I hope you and your fabulously-named daughter are doing well.