Indigo

omg no way i just saw a friend’s post saying that [name_m]Camilo[/name_m] & [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] are gonna name their child [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] noooooo :sob::sob: if they ruin this name for me im gonna go crazy

btw my friend saying they’re crazy for naming their child [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] lol while [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is literally my fav name ever :clown_face:

what do you think? do you like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]? is [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] gonna be unusable after this?

1 Like

I don’t know who they are but [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is gorgeous for either sex, and honestly I can see it rising a lot even without a celebrity baby. It’s bold and fun but not too out there, and Indie/Indy/Indi is already trending in a big way.

I don’t see any reason for it to become unusable after this, assuming they’re good people?

1 Like

oh i guess they aren’t famous worldwide then! [name_m]Camilo[/name_m] is a latin singer (that’s all i know tbh, i dont even know which country he’s from) and he’s becoming reeeally popular, but i guess only in spanish speaking countries (for now lol)

and he’s disgusting to me lol, i can’t stand his music and i don’t like him as a person

but thank you! this really helps! you are right, i guess i just panicked for a bit there hahah

1 Like

I haven’t a clue who Camilo and Evaluna are, so I think the name Indigo will absolutely be usable after this. Famous people naming their babies things doesn’t take those names off the table for the rest of the world. Usually they become more known or popular, if they’re unusual choices like Indigo.

1 Like

thank you! i guess i panicked because i really don’t like [name_m]Camilo[/name_m] and also bc i want [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] to stay as unique as it is but also it is nice to know other people use it (specially latin american people bc i’ve never heard of that name being used in spanish)

Really have no idea who you are talking about. I think if [name_u]Jade[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] all work no reason [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is falling off the track

1 Like

I’m fans of Camilo and Evaluna. It really won’t be a big deal with them using the name, like other commenters have said. How would they ruin the name? They’re not a horrible association, even if you don’t like them.

Don’t let it put you off. :slight_smile:

By the way, he’s from Colombia and she’s from Venezuela.

1 Like

I only know [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] for her name and have never, ever heard of [name_m]Camilo[/name_m] before :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] for either a girl or a boy. It feels like a name that may become more popular due to fitting a few modern trends! [name_m]Even[/name_m] if it’s not used frequently in a Spanish-speaking context, I don’t think [name_m]Camilo[/name_m] & Evaluna’s child will be a very strong association for most. I do know of [name_m]Camilo[/name_m] & [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f], and I haven’t heard of anything too terrible about them, so it probably won’t be seen as a negative association.

1 Like

Hahahaha I do know who they are. They are quite famous around LatAm and Spain so I do think the name [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] will be tied to them after their baby is born. I don’t think this is a big deal, though. [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is quite “hippie” and probably will become a trend in the next few years.