Indira vs Athena

See the results of this poll: Please choose your favourite with Azula Rosemary.

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Athena Sage : 16 (33%)
  • Indira Sage : 33 (67%)
  • Other (please comment below): 0 (0%)

I would have voted for [name_f]Athena[/name_f], but with [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] on your boy list I feel that a sibset of Azula, [name_f]Athena[/name_f], and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] would be mismatched due to mythology. Also, using another A name might box you in, if that kind of thing matters to you. (I’m always questioning sibsets like [name_u]Kelly[/name_u], [name_m]Kevin[/name_m], and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m])…

[name_f]Indira[/name_f] and Azula fit perfectly together for me – I’ve never met either, they both sound naturey and very cool. They have similar sounds, with the hard D and Z followed by the soft R and L, with the A to cap both off. Two peas in a pod.

I voted [name_f]Athena[/name_f] as to me it seems more unique.
I grew up in an area with a decent population of persons of [name_f]Indian[/name_f] descent and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] was a fairly common name. It actually is the name of a really cheap salon I used to get my eyebrows waxed at.

[name_m]Both[/name_m] names are lovely, but I’m not a fan of matching initials, so I voted for Azula & [name_f]Indira[/name_f].

I like both names, but I think I would vote for [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] because 1) It doesn’t box you into a particular sibset “A initials” and 2) [name_f]Indy[/name_f] is such a sweet nickname

Ditto this, pretty much word for word. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names, both, but with sister Azula and maybe an [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] down the road, I’d go for [name_f]Indira[/name_f].

Azula and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] are dreamy as sisters.

Definitely [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. I love the contrasting yet balanced feel of [name_f]Indira[/name_f] & Azula. [name_f]Indira[/name_f] feels warm and spicy; makes me think of a humid, tropical climate. Azula feels icy and refreshing; I think of cool water.

[name_m]Both[/name_m] are pretty. Purely as a name, I prefer [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. But with Azula, I think [name_f]Indira[/name_f] sounds way better. So, vote for [name_f]Indira[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] is very pretty, but a bit more kitshe. Azula and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] flow together beautifully.

Azula and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] just seem like a “natural” sister team. [name_f]Indira[/name_f] has the same exotic flair as Azula’s name and it’s not as popular as [name_f]Athena[/name_f] which was No# 247 in the US in 2012 (1,294 girls). [name_f]Athena[/name_f] has been rising in popularity for about five years now. If you’re searching for a rare gem, [name_f]Indira[/name_f] is your girl! I like the sound and look of [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

Cool imagery, thanks!

[name_m]Both[/name_m] names are lovely, but [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] has that “special” quality to me, and sounds very natural as a sister to an Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] (love her name too, btw).

I changed my vote…I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and voted for that first but now [name_f]Indira[/name_f]…It matches her sister perfectly and it has grown on me!!