Induction date

I’ve been given 3 dates by my doctor to be induced with my baby girl, I’m very superstitious so I’m wondering if anyone on here has a particular feeling about which one in should go for?

October 4th (tonight)
[name_f]October[/name_f] 8th
[name_f]October[/name_f] 9th

Do you have a gut feeling towards any of them? Or are any of these numbers lucky for you? Thank you!!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go with the 9th as [name_m]Friday[/name_m] night/Saturday morning is apparently the worst time to have a baby (according to a family member who’s a midwife). Something to do with being extra busy on the weekend I think. I’m assuming you’re being induced because you’re overdue, in which case you might as well go for it tonight. Good luck with whatever you choose!

3 Likes

I’m torn between the 4th and the 8th to be honest ahah.

My vote is for tonight. Best of luck!

1 Like

If it’s because of being overdue I’d shoot for the 9th. With my first two I always got to the point of having the stress test/ check on the baby appointment scheduled and both times baby came right before the appointment was scheduled.

If it’s for health reasons then hey if you’re ready for tonite why not?

Congratulations!

1 Like

My favourite number is 4! I vote for tonight! Good luck with whatever you choose!

8th! X
You could always look up the numerology element of each number.

My moms birthday is [name_f]September[/name_f] 28th so that’s why I’m leaning for the 8th because of my mom haha.

You may find this link useful. The Chinese consider the number 8 really lucky too.

The day you are induced doesn’t guarantee that baby will be born that day though. With my second I was induced 27th [name_u]July[/name_u] and he came 29th [name_u]July[/name_u]. :full_moon_with_face:

I’d got tonight and get it over quickly. Good luck to you!

1 Like

TONIGHT! Get it over with, girl! Hoping your family is healthy and happy!

1 Like