Induction day - which name?

[name_u]Callahan[/name_u] is my favourite!

[name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m]! I love that name! Could be baby [name_f]Calli[/name_f]! Congratulations!

[name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m]! [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] is my second favorite. :heart_eyes:

Another vote for [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] :blush:

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] is my favorite name, but [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] is very interesting too!
I wish you the best, a safe and healthy delivery.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]! I’d use it too if I could but it clashes with my surname too much :weary:

[name_u]Vernon[/name_u]

I so love [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]!

[name_u]Callahan[/name_u] or [name_u]Vernon[/name_u]- not such a fan of [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]

Oh my gosh I love all three!!

I think ultimately I am going to go with [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] !

Congratulations & good luck I hope everything goes smoothly!

I really like [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] it’s a really strong handsome name.

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is my favourite! I hope everything goes well for you today :heart:

Malcolm,Vernon

I like both [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] and Malcolm… slight preference toward [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]!

Best of luck on the big day! All three are handsome names, but my favorite is [name_m]Malcom[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m].

Malcolm!!!

Congrats!

So weird — Vernon John is near the top of our list. It’s so unusual and the fact that the middle name is the same is crazy to me. :grin::grin:

So that’s my vote :wink:

I second this

1 Like

To me [name_u]Vernon[/name_u] sounds very similar to vermin. But the other two are good. I think [name_m]Malcom[/name_m] goes best with [name_m]John[/name_m] but [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] gives you the nn CJ