Induction tomorrow, middle name for Leo!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] friends, so baby day is tomorrow! I’m expecting boy #4. Trying to solidify his name.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

Thoughts? The other first name we have on the back burner is [name_m]Luke[/name_m], but I expect we will stick with [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]! Both are very handsome combos, though.

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] has a super cute and cool ring to it, it flows a little better than [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is really modern and is adorable but, it sounds kinda choppy

both are very cute!!!

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Florian[/name_u] as a name but with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] I think [name_u]Forest[/name_u] fits better.

2 Likes

Both sound great but I prefer Leo Forest flow-wise I think!

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] is so handsome! So glad to see [name_u]Florian[/name_u] getting some love - its a gem! [name_m]Luke[/name_m] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] are adorable as brothers!

Best of luck :heart:

2 Likes

I like both for you, but [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] gets my vote. You can’t go wrong with either, though, and I can’t wait to hear which you choose! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]- I prefer it to the repeated “L” sound in [name_m]Leo[/name_m] fLorian.

1 Like

Oh! I love both options!

I think I am leaving toward [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] as it is so distinctive and beautiful!

Good luck with your induction! I’m getting induced soon too!

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] !

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u]! The imagery is so elegant and unexpected!

They’re both fantastic! I prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u]. It has such a brilliant flow, and I think [name_u]Florian[/name_u] rounds out [name_m]Leo[/name_m] better than [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. To me, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] seems a little wordy or descriptive, whereas [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] seems like a name.

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] Forest!!! I prefer [name_u]Forest[/name_u] and I think it fits in perfectly with your boys names!!!

Wow, I hope everything goes/went well!

Personally, I adore the soft sounds and flow of [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u], but both are incredibly handsome and very you.

Can’t wait to hear the final choice!

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is so handsome though [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] is great too!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!

I adore [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!

I hope everything goes perfectly fine! [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] is darling

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is wonderful