Induction tomorrow, middle name for Leo!

Hey everyone! Everything went well baby is great! Ill make an announcement on the baby announcements forum but wanted to update here!

We went with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvanus[/name_m]! He was born on the feast day of a saint [name_m]Sylvanus[/name_m] and it is a Latin name meaning ‘forest’/woods’ so really was an obvious choice for us when we discovered it :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thankyou for all your input everyone :blush:

5 Likes

That’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: Many congratulations on his safe arrival! I’m glad everything went well.

1 Like

Both are so lovely! I prefer [name_u]Florian[/name_u] in general but [name_u]Forest[/name_u] with [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. Have you considered Forester/Forster? I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forster[/name_m] would be incredibly stunning and so handsome with your other boys!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Forest[/name_u] better overall as a name but [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] runs together more fluently

1 Like

I love Florian more than Forest but I think Forest flows better with Leo. Leo Florian has just a little too much ‘L’ sound but not so much that you couldn’t use it if you really prefer that combo. Can’t go wrong with either one

Edit: Just saw your announcement. Congrats! I love seeing Sylvanus getting used! Leo Sylvanus is a great beautiful name!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like