Ingram or O'Connor

Hey guys, this is my first post!

I don’t know which surname I should use for my two characters.
Our MC’s name is [name_f]Enya[/name_f]. She’s 17, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. She’s protective, responsible and strong.
The sister’s name is [name_f]Esther[/name_f] ([name_f]Esty[/name_f]) and she’s 23. [name_f]Esty[/name_f] has long blonde hair and brown eyes. Oddly enough, she’s more of the baby. She’s sweet and kind.

I’m not sure which last name I like better or if I’d prefer a new option entirely. Also, I’ve been on the fence about middle names because I’m not sure if they’ll ever be mentioned. Still, it’s be cool to see what you guys can put together.

So feel free to pick out a surname and/or middle! I’m excited to see what comes up!

P.s. If you guys want more details I’d be happy to answer but the story is still a work in progress, so I don’t have everything together yet.

Okay, I noticed this upon reading it, but I just wanted to point out that [name_f]Esty[/name_f] and [name_f]Enya[/name_f] are kind of similar, and might confuse some readers, just as a quick FYI. Also, [name_f]Esty[/name_f] might get connotation with the online store.
BUT–on the subject at hand: If I were to pick one of those two last names, I would pick [name_m]Ingram[/name_m].
Other last names options are:
[name_u]Connor[/name_u]
Jacobson
[name_u]Jarrell[/name_u]
O’[name_u]Dell[/name_u]
Lauderdale

Middle name combos that are cool:
(Okay, bro, I have to ask: how do you pronounce [name_f]Enya[/name_f]?)
[name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (I know, pretty common, but it goes well with a less common name like [name_f]Enya[/name_f].)
[name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_f]Enya[/name_f] Mckenleigh

Esther [name_f]Mckenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Kind of basic and overused, but I had to refrain from [name_u]Marie[/name_u]!)
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] (Why am I so obsessed with flower names!!)

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Haha.
[name_f]Enya[/name_f] is pronounced like N-ya. Honestly, I was thinking of the name [name_f]Anya[/name_f] one day and things just clicked.
Im thinking of keeping [name_f]Esther[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Esty[/name_f] because of the similar name thing. It’s a bit matchy-matchy but I think it’s a cute sibset. Idk how others feel about it, so thank you!!
Also, I was thinking of [name_f]Enya[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f] right after posting this! :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I love the name [name_f]Anya[/name_f], honestly! And true, it is a cute sib-set.

1 Like