Ingrid Bianca

On [name_f]April[/name_f] 29th my beautiful, wonderful friend brought her beautiful, wonderful daughter into the world.
Sweet girl’s name is [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]!
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] has two siblings named [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] who are simply overjoyed with her arrival!
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] means beautiful which suits her perfectly and her middle name is [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] as it gives a nod to I’s mama’s middle name [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]… and, well, it’s just plain cute.

7 Likes

Congratulations to your friend! [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous, and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] are so lovely together!

Congratulations!! I love [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] -two lovely names that deserve to be used more. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] sound great together. :slight_smile:

What a neat, unexpected combo!

Soooo beautiful!

almost five years and a half later after she was born

I SO love the name [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]! Paired with [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], this makes for a wonderful combo. :purple_heart:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name.