Initials E.L.K., Yes or No?

I think it’s actually pretty cute! [name_f]My[/name_f] initials are EEK (first, middle, middle) or EW (first, surname) – neither is great but neither has ever really bothered me. We actually have lots of EWs in our family!

1 Like

Honestly, I think if you love the names together, it’s perfect! If you love it, you love it. I don’t think anyone will even notice!

1 Like

Initials don’t matter to me at all unless it spells something actually bad. [name_f]My[/name_f] sons initials are TP. One person committed on it, to me it seems immature to care. [name_f]My[/name_f] initials growing up were EAR. I never minded

I don’t think it is a big deal. Plus for monograms it would be

I think initials ELK is a plus! Adds some great nn possibilities, if that’s your thing!

I think it would be pretty cute to have these initials and I don’t think she will get bullied for them. I know a girl who’s initials, just first and last name, are EW and yet she’s never been bullied for them

I don’t think it’s a big deal, personally. Elk are super cool animals! I actually know a guy with the initials GAG - and he’s a third! - and he does fine. The only combo of initials I’d say would be absolutely off the table is something like A.S.S.

I don’t think it’s a big deal, plus if my initials werk Elk I would think it’s cool! She might get teased but like others said, light heartedly. [name_f]My[/name_f] first and last name initials are M.M, and in elementary school people would joke about the M&M chocolates all the time, but in a friendly way. I think it’s cool!

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom’s initials were BAD before she got married lol