Interesting/Funny name combos

I kid you not, in elementary school there was a girl named [name]April[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]June[/name] (first, middle, last). [name]Every[/name] quarter we did an awards assembly and her entire name was said more than once to the delight of all students present. I was hoping to hear interesting and/or perhaps funny name combos you have heard. Also, I had a friend in high school named [name]Holly[/name] [name]Wood[/name] (middle, last). Her mom thought it was cute, she did not agree. In honor of dear [name]Holly[/name] and [name]April[/name], what are other interesting combos you have heard? Or make them up. I don’t care. Have fun with it. Incidentally, after marriage my initials backwards became A.S.S. No one notices, but it’s fun for me to know.

A girl my sister went to school with named her son Ryver…last name Troll…Ryver Troll.

I used to work for [name]Blue[/name] [name]Cross[/name]/[name]Blue[/name] Shield and one of my co-workers was a nice fellow named [name]Cash[/name] [name]Bond[/name].

I went to school with three sisters (all younger than me) named [name]Elly[/name], [name]Shelly[/name] and [name]Kelly[/name] - and if I recall even their middle names rhymed. They had two brothers inexplicitedly named [name]Douglas[/name] and [name]Martin[/name] (guess parents got tired of rhyming names ).

Last but not least - my husband’s cousin has three girls named [name]Mary[/name] [name]Martha[/name], [name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Teresa[/name]. Fortunately they all go by their middle names.

My mom is a teacher, and she knew a family that had 5 daughters: [name]Spring[/name] (forgot the middle name), [name]Summer[/name] [name]Rain[/name], [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Winter[/name] [name]Snow[/name]…and [name]Myra[/name]. :stuck_out_tongue:

These are great! Keep’em coming. I remembered I had a friend who had always wanted to name her son [name]Forest[/name], but her married name became [name]Bird[/name]. At least she was smart enough to realize [name]Forest[/name] [name]Bird[/name] wasn’t the best choice.