Interesting sibset I found today

Hello, fellow berries!
Today I came across the names of Former Rep. [name_m]Alan[/name_m] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u]’s children. They go as follows:
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] (f)
[name_f]Star[/name_f] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] (f)
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] (f)
[name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] (m)
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] (m)

What are your opinions on this sibset?

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of themes in sibsets and they’ve got two going on, sooo… I do love [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u]! Although I much prefer [name_u]Sage[/name_u] on a boy.

1 Like

I think it’s a little much.

I don’t like how all the names start with S.
I don’t like how they are all very literal word names.
I also think [name_m]Stone[/name_m] GRAYson, [name_u]Storm[/name_u] GRAYson and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] GRAYson aren’t good because it’s just like [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] or [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] or [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u].

On their own I like the names but together I don’t like them.

1 Like

I agree. [name_u]Sage[/name_u] on a boy is very handsome!

Yeah, definitely. I think you summed up how I feel on the matter. :joy:

1 Like

I actually quite like it, especially [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_m]Stone[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] are lovely, but all together it feels tacky.

1 Like

Skye is lovely. Quite honestly, I’ve never seen a sibset match on two levels like this before. I find it interesting a Congressman would enjoy it so much. It’s just not the vibe you picture with an esteemed official, you know?

2 Likes

Actual, I think they match on 3 themes… nature, word names and begin with S. If you want to take it a step further girls names have 4 letters, boys have 5. [name_m]Way[/name_m] too much for me, but to each his/her/their own.

1 Like

I would probably confuse them if they look similar. I’m not a big fan of similar sounding sibling names. However the names themselves aren’t that bad.

1 Like

There’s no way I’d be able to keep track of my kids like that!

1 Like

Ooh I like the s theme! The only one that isn’t my favorite is [name_f]Star[/name_f] though but the rest are pretty!:grin:

1 Like

It’s limiting if they wanted any other kids

1 Like

Ha ha, right? It’s bad enough when you’re trying to call the right kid, but with such matchy names, what a nightmare! :joy: :joy:

Nah, they can still use Salad and Salami.

4 Likes

Hahah. Or sushi :clap:

1 Like

Definitely exotic :joy:

They are nice names. I 'd be confused as a parent, though, due to the closeness of some of the names. (3 starting with st-)

1 Like