Interesting sibset (?)

A coworker today announced his wife is expecting their third daughter who will be called [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. I instantly loved the choice but couldn’t help but notice that is a weird (?) choice having in mind the other two daughter’s names (Rose and Grace) who I feel are timeless classics.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that could work as a sibset?
P.S.: [name_m]Just[/name_m] want to know opinions, none of this will be transmited to said coworker!

Those are all such beautiful names!!! I adore them all!! Rose and Grace aren’t exactly the same vibe / style as Ingrid to me, but they’re all so beautiful that I understand why they’d use them all! So lovely xxx

I think the names feel very different from each other – [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are definitely the same vibe whereas [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is … not at all. But then, most people don’t think of sibsets! So I’m not at all surprised by it. I wonder if Dad picked first two names and Mom is picking the last or vice-versa. [name_u]Or[/name_u] they could be honoring a family member!

1 Like

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is lovely! And with a nn like [name_f]Inga[/name_f] or [name_u]Indie[/name_u] I think it really makes it fit in a bit better with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and Grace… I can see [name_f]Grace[/name_f] + [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] together, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] + [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], but agree that with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] + [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as the precedence, it does seem a little out of left field, but not so bad that I’d take issue to it… I don’t think most people are as conscious of name style as most berries are, so I doubt most people would bat an eye? I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] is really cute together, for example?

1 Like

It’s a little unexpected but I think that often happens -by kid three people are more adventuorus with names!

1 Like

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] does feel like a different vibe than [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f], yet I think it really works as a sibset!

I think they work fine.

1 Like

I actually really like [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] with this set! It feels more unexpected and fresh !