Introducing Avie June... ideas for Li’l bro?

Yesterday I named my puppy [name_f]Avie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].
We’ve decided to call her brother [name_u]Archer[/name_u] with a nn of [name_m]Archie[/name_m], but now I want a middle name for [name_m]Archie[/name_m] because [name_f]Avie[/name_f] has one.

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] accidentally got the nickname of tank before he was officially named, but I don’t think archer tank sounds the best. (Two word names) If you can tie in tank to the name, that would be kinda cool too, but totally not necessary.

Also, more of a backstory on Avie’s name if you’re interested…
On the thread called what would you name a pet today, I said that I wanted an [name_f]Avie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] a few weeks ago. Well, I now have one, and I think it’s a really sweet name.
[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Avie[/name_f] doesn’t have a official meaning, I borrowed a meaning from [name_u]Aven[/name_u] to come up with a meaning of [name_m]Mountain[/name_m] [name_f]Flower[/name_f] of [name_u]June[/name_u]. The name nerd in me loves that. We live on a hill that our neighbors call Mount [name_u]Everest[/name_u] even though it’s just a hill. Also, I was really happy when her birthday was in [name_u]June[/name_u] because that’s one of my favorite month names and middle names.

:slightly_smiling_face:

[name_f]Avie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]?

I love [name_u]Archer[/name_u] nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m]! I looked up [name_m]Army[/name_m] tanks and I found that most of them have names! So i got the ones that were most name like and not just Battle-Boar or something like that lol.

[name_u]Archer[/name_u] Abrams
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] (sounds like Humvee)
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

Then some Month themed to match [name_u]June[/name_u]!
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]March[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]December[/name_u]

[name_m]Tancred[/name_m] often has the nickname [name_m]Tank[/name_m]