Introducing Baby #3 Ellis Edel Oz

I am excited to announce to my fellow name lovers that our baby boy arrived [name_u]July[/name_u] 1st!

Introducing [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Edel[/name_m] [name_m]Oz[/name_m]. He joins big brother [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] Benzion and big sister [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Bloom.

There are many reasons behind why we chose his name, here are just a few: [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] entered this world 5 years to the day and hour our family patriarch, his great grandfather, peacefully passed on. The name [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] honors his arrival to [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] Island, as an immigrant, 70 years earlier. [name_m]Edel[/name_m] pays homage to our Swiss heritage (aka edelweiss). [name_m]Oz[/name_m] to [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]’ growing strength, greatness and imagination.

Thanks again to the Nameberry community for your support!

I love [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]!!

What a cool name and a neat sibset!! I like that all of your kids’ names start with vowels. I love the name/word Edelweiss so [name_m]Edel[/name_m] especially sticks out to me. Congrats!

Thank you!

Congrats! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning behind his name and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_f]Opal[/name_f] are so cute together :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Your name choice for your little boy is so perfect! [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] are delightful together!!!

Thanks so much for saying so!