Introducing our new little man

[name_m]Long[/name_m] time name nerd (first time poster!) - very excited to announce the arrival of our first child, a little boy [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u]!

[name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] has been a name I’ve liked for awhile, partner warmed to it after we came across [name_m]Huey[/name_m] as a potential nn, and [name_u]Robert[/name_u] is a family name. We love it and [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] suits his name perfectly!

44 Likes

Congratulations! What a sweet name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

cute name!! congratulations! :))

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name :heart:

Adorable! Especially [name_m]Huey[/name_m]! Congratulations and thanks for posting after more than a decade on Nameberry!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Huey[/name_m]! :heart:

[name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] is very cute! Especially nicknamed [name_m]Huey[/name_m]. Congratulations :tada:

Congratulations! What a cool name! :slight_smile:

Congratulations :blue_heart:

Congratulations!

congrats, what a cute name !

oh wow congratulations! welcome to the world, humphrey :heart:

congratulations!! humphrey with the nickname huey is so adorable :white_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats on your baby boy.

congratulations on your little boy! i’ve always thought ‘humphrey’ deserved a comeback, and ‘huey’ is the sweetest nn! :teddy_bear:

Congratulations! His name is lovely!

Ohhh I love [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m]! What a charming name ! Congratulations on your perfect little guy