Introducing Thatcher Grey!

Hello, hello!

On [name_f]October[/name_f] 14th, our rainbow baby, [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], entered the world! It was such a surprise upon his birth, since we didn’t know what we were having until he was out and screaming. :blush:

When contemplating baby names, my husband and I kept our top names on a list and upon a second glance, we found that we fell into a pattern: occupation names. [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] is an occupational name that isn’t too common but is still very recognizable. [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is a name that my husband was determined to use, regardless of baby gender…and of course, I love it. We’ve gotten compliments on his name since the day he joined us! :blush:

Congratulations! [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is very handsome.

Congratulations on your baby boy! I just love the name [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_u]Grey[/name_u] perfectly compliments it.

Congratulations! So handsome!

Congratulations! [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is a lovely choice.

Congratulations! I love the name [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]!

Wow I absolutely adore [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is so handsome :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this! Also just clicked [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is a character from [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy. Makes an awesome combo too.

I also thought of Greys Anatomy! I always loved this combo, I’m so glad somebody used it!
It’s so very sweet and handsome. Congratulations!!